a way to mark threads....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
right now there's a little green arrow that marks threads I have participated in.....can we have some kind of marker to show threads that have deteriorated so badly that we never want to open them again?......some kind of "ignore thread" to parallel "ignore poster"......

right now there's a little green arrow that marks threads I have participated in.....can we have some kind of marker to show threads that have deteriorated so badly that we never want to open them again?......some kind of "ignore thread" to parallel "ignore poster"......

Put yourself on ignore, since you are bored so easily.

This is kind of funny to me, because you are notorious for your poor memory and observation skills. That said, your idea has a lot of merit, and I think Damo should hear you out. :cof1:

I still haven't found a way to make the comprehensive ignore feature migrate to this new system... I'll work on it.

This is kind of funny to me, because you are notorious for your poor memory and observation skills. That said, your idea has a lot of merit, and I think Damo should hear you out. :cof1:

???....there's nothing wrong with my memory or observation.......it's just that you don't warrant remembering or observing....

I grew up on a farm and spent every Saturday of my youth ankle deep in hog manure......I've had to remove maggot infested dead animals to the rendering truck.....I even dated that ugly girl down the road to please my mother.........but I draw the line at reading Legion's posts......

I grew up on a farm and spent every Saturday of my youth ankle deep in hog manure......I've had to remove maggot infested dead animals to the rendering truck.....I even dated that ugly girl down the road to please my mother.........but I draw the line at reading Legion's posts......

There is a certain bar to knowledge, that being a closed mind. Stay stupid, it suits you well.

Back