ABC News footage from 1995 shows Kamala Harris being asked if she is ex Willie Brown's daughter in San Francisco

Last edited:

whores are with men who are 30 years older

Shit source, shit post

Actually quite comical, Trump, who admitted to loving “grabby pussy,” has over twenty claims of sexual assault against him, been accused of rape, stated his admiration for Russian hookers, and the cult shows their hypocrisy by echoing rumors concerning Harris. Then again she is a women, so it is not surprising for the MAGA cult

This thread is just the latest of countless examples of the double-standards, and how much harder it still is for women in 2024.
The double standard is Cougars are told "you go girl" .... while older men are called creeps.

NOPE.

It was Y-O-U who used the term "whores" in the OP, thereby opening it up to ANY WOMAN who dates a much older man.

Do try to keep up.
she was with him for his money and status.. she was his side ho.....gold digging whore

A good woman is not with a man 30 years older

Last edited:
None of it matters. Tonight the old Ho is gonna get a good old fashioned ass kicking in front of the whole country.

And an example of the scum bags who label Harris a whore to show fidelity to Trump.
She is a whore. You know it. I know it. I know you know it and I know you know that I know you know it.

So cut the crap.

Back