ABC's George Stephanopoulos after Biden interview: 'I don't think he can serve four more years'

ziggy

Verified User
ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos revealed he doesn't think President Biden can serve four more years in office just days after their high-stakes interview.

TMZ obtained video of Stephanopoulos on the streets of New York City on Tuesday where he was asked whether he thought Biden should step down.

"I don't think he can serve four more years," Stephanopoulos responded.

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates pointed Fox News Digital to comments made at Tuesday's press briefing by White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who told Fox News' Peter Doocy that the president is committing to serve a full second term in office. The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

I dont think he can or does serve today.....somebody else is running things.....Biden cosplays at President to the best of his ability....which rather sucks.

Reactions: TOP
Do you remember how we mercilessly mocked the Soviet Union for having mostly dead Brezhnev as their proclaimed leader?

We are there.

And Stephanopoulos is a Democrat operative who worked for the Clinton white house. :palm:

ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos revealed he doesn't think President Biden can serve four more years in office just days after their high-stakes interview.

TMZ obtained video of Stephanopoulos on the streets of New York City on Tuesday where he was asked whether he thought Biden should step down.

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates pointed Fox News Digital to comments made at Tuesday's press briefing by White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who told Fox News' Peter Doocy that the president is committing to serve a full second term in office. The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

A little song ro help you sheeple ease your pain.

Last edited:

“ABC News journalist George Stephanopoulos said he regrets talking to a passerby and appearing to say he doesn’t think President Joe Biden can serve another four years.”

“ABC News journalist George Stephanopoulos said he regrets talking to a passerby and appearing to say he doesn’t think President Joe Biden can serve another four years.”

Translated, the powers to be told that little twit Gerogie to STFU.

he regrets honesty. typical libtard

Appearing????? He literally said it. :rofl2:

Back