ABC’s ‘The View’ erupts with calls for Biden to step aside after debate: ‘Maybe he needs to go’

ExpressLane

Verified User

ABC’s ‘The View’ erupts with calls for Biden to step aside after debate: ‘Maybe he needs to go’​

Several anti-Trump pundits on ABC’s "The View" said President Biden should abandon his re-election campaign following his widely panned performance at Thursday’s debate.

The reliably liberal daytime gabfest aired a montage of news-making moments from the CNN Presidential Debate, which went so poorly for Biden that many of his media allies have expressed concern about his fitness to serve another term. Biden has been criticized for looking and sounding too old, repeatedly losing his train of thought mid-sentence, and overall doing nothing to diminish concerns about his age and mental viability.

Co-host Sunny Hostin, a strong Biden supporter, told the panel "most of us are mourning."

"It was really hard to watch and it kind of pains me to say this today, but I think President Biden needs to step down and be replaced," co-host Sara Haines said.

"If we want to defeat Donald Trump in November, I absolutely think that," she continued. "And I think Biden’s team saw it coming. I think that’s why they pushed for an earlier debate, so they’d have time to change course if needed."

Haines urged people close to Biden to have the "very hard conversation" that he needs to step aside.

"Democrats need to stop spinning the age problem," Haines said.

"Joy Behar at 81 is not Joe Biden at 81 and that was on full display last night. But let me be clear, if November comes and President Biden and President Trump are on the ticket, I will 100% be voting for President Biden, because the alternative is too scary for me, but I fear many people in this country do not feel the same way," she said. .........

====================================

When you have lost the biddies at the View you have lost the campaign.

What do the JPP liberal think are they right?

ABC’s ‘The View’ erupts with calls for Biden to step aside after debate: ‘Maybe he needs to go’​

Several anti-Trump pundits on ABC’s "The View" said President Biden should abandon his re-election campaign following his widely panned performance at Thursday’s debate.

The reliably liberal daytime gabfest aired a montage of news-making moments from the CNN Presidential Debate, which went so poorly for Biden that many of his media allies have expressed concern about his fitness to serve another term. Biden has been criticized for looking and sounding too old, repeatedly losing his train of thought mid-sentence, and overall doing nothing to diminish concerns about his age and mental viability.

Co-host Sunny Hostin, a strong Biden supporter, told the panel "most of us are mourning."

"It was really hard to watch and it kind of pains me to say this today, but I think President Biden needs to step down and be replaced," co-host Sara Haines said.

"If we want to defeat Donald Trump in November, I absolutely think that," she continued. "And I think Biden’s team saw it coming. I think that’s why they pushed for an earlier debate, so they’d have time to change course if needed."

Haines urged people close to Biden to have the "very hard conversation" that he needs to step aside.

"Joy Behar at 81 is not Joe Biden at 81 and that was on full display last night. But let me be clear, if November comes and President Biden and President Trump are on the ticket, I will 100% be voting for President Biden, because the alternative is too scary for me, but I fear many people in this country do not feel the same way," she said. .........

Indeed.

Before Biden goes, he should release the Special Counsel video.

What is he hiding?

Release the video.

Uh oh... That's all folks....;)

Back