Abortion rates highest in most religious states ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
Abortion rates highest in most religious states ?

???....you mean those "religious" states of New York (30)Rhode Island (22) Delaware (23)?....or did you mean the "religious" states like Utah (6) Missouri (7) Kentucky (3)....I guess you're going to have to give us a list of the "religious" states before we can tell....

I guess you didn't make it far enough in primary school to learn what a question mark means.

Whatever; you predictably responded with no solid data to bolster your guesswork.

As it happens, breaking down the data by state, the most religious are Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Arkansas, Georgia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Kentucky and Texas, which tied for 10th place.

Least religious were Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Rhode Island, Nevada, and Connecticut. The results are based on telephone interviews with 355,334 adults conducted in 2008 as part of a Gallup Poll.
:cof1:

Thats quite funny....New York, Rhode Island, and Delaware are the most religious states....along with Florida, Washington and Nevada, home of Harry Reid and legal prostitution and gambling...?

Take your meds dnc and lie down for awhile....maybe you brain will clear and the voices will go away............................................................FOOL

Not to mention California...with 27 abortions per 1000.....they must be really religious by the FOOLS(dnc) logic.....

I have a 1st cousin who is the daughter of a pentecostal preacher. She has had 3 abortions that I know of.

this is of course not known by parents or church, etc.
And she still plays the perfect christian lady.

I have a 1st cousin who is the daughter of a pentecostal preacher. She has had 3 abortions that I know of.

this is of course not known by parents or church, etc.
And she still plays the perfect christian lady.

Its a radical cult....and a real stretch to call that a religious organization by "normal" Christian standards that are widely accepted in this country, regardless of how long its been around or how many idiots follow its rants.....but thats another topic....
that young lady may be being abused by that cults members....who can say...

Its a radical cult....and a real stretch to call that a religious organization by "normal" Christian standards that are widely accepted in this country, regardless of how long its been around or how many idiots follow its rants.....but thats another topic....
that young lady may be being abused by that cults members....who can say...

Nope preachers daughters are gnerally pretty wild. Too much repression and ignoring our humanity I guess.

Back