About Palin

Not playing. Palin is --oh--here it goes. Ohh--it has no substance so far. Of course. Palin is going to speak soon on TV--listen up. Oh forget it--you don't have the apptitude. My fault.

"What exactly is it that the vice president does?" - Sarah Pallin

Sounds like an intellectual heavyweight to me. I'd like to have a beer with her, mainly to get into her pants, but to be my president, not so much.

"What exactly is it that the vice president does?" - Sarah Pallin

Sounds like an intellectual heavyweight to me. I'd like to have a beer with her, mainly to get into her pants, but to be my president, not so much.
Edited for effect. The sentence following makes it clear she would not say "yes" to a VP spot without an effective promise of having a powerful influence rather than a "wake up and make sure the President is alive"...

In other words she made it clear she wouldn't take it if all they planned to make her is a pantsuit at a funeral.

"In other words she made it clear she wouldn't take it if all they planned to make her is a pantsuit at a funeral."

So, ya think she got assurances on that from John in the 10-15 minutes that they spoke before he chose her?

"In other words she made it clear she wouldn't take it if all they planned to make her is a pantsuit at a funeral."

So, ya think she got assurances on that from John in the 10-15 minutes that they spoke before he chose her?
I don't think it matters what McCain asked for. She is not the type that will sit in the shadows. She isn't going to quietly wait in the wings for a tie in the senate. She'll have her say, including to McCain, about policy and direction.

If McCain is smart (which is doubtful) he'll listen.

I don't think it matters what McCain asked for. She is not the type that will sit in the shadows. She isn't going to quietly wait in the wings for a tie in the senate. She'll have her say, including to McCain, about policy and direction.

If McCain is smart (which is doubtful) he'll listen.

Ya here that? She's not the type to just sit there and take shit! She speaks out and is tough and stuff like that and that's a leader (Good Luck, after all, knows this women like the back of his hand, all the nights he's spent with her) and that's why we need to vote for McCain!

The jump from smalltown/state style of politics to DC style politics is going to be difficult for her.

The jump from having absolutely no responsibility to being president is going to be rather disorienting, I agree. With an intelligent women like her, what with an IQ of 80 or something, I'm sure she can do it.

Ya here that? She's not the type to just sit there and take shit! She speaks out and is tough and stuff like that and that's a leader (Good Luck, after all, knows this women like the back of his hand, all the nights he's spent with her) and that's why we need to vote for McCain!

:)

Back