About That Multi Quote Glitch

Althea

Althea told me...........
Quite some time ago, we discussed the fact that the multi quote feature seems to keep quotes from previous multi quotes, and puts them in subsequent quotes. I see it's still happening.

Is that just a 'thing'?

could you produce the error and take a screenshot? I haven't had any issues with multi-quoting so I am not sure as to what you are referring to

Quite some time ago, we discussed the fact that the multi quote feature seems to keep quotes from previous multi quotes, and puts them in subsequent quotes. I see it's still happening.

Is that just a 'thing'?

could you produce the error and take a screenshot? I haven't had any issues with multi-quoting so I am not sure as to what you are referring to
This is my first multi quote. I will now simply quote Muncher below.

I know that on other forums, if you quote someone, the site will display all quotes contained within the one that you quoted. On JPP, all of the previous quotes get dropped. I've never had issues individually pasting separate quotes into a post as Althea did above.

I know that on other forums, if you quote someone, the site will display all quotes contained within the one that you quoted. On JPP, all of the previous quotes get dropped. I've never had issues individually pasting separate quotes into a post as Althea did above.

you've been quoted bitch

I didn't paste the quotes. I used the "+ button above which allows you to select quotes from many comments, and have them all show in one comment box. Often, the quotes would linger when I quoted only one person after using the multi quote feature.

Back