Abu Dhabi to buy Chrysler building

uscitizen

Villified User
Hey I thin we might have something here, sell all the buildings to the arabs so they won't crash planes into them.

I was with a group that met with them on Monday. They said they only want to fly planes into BFE Kentucky.

that is just during the keeneland horse sales.
Lots of arabs here then, they bring their own limos it seems.

I figured you were involved with the selling of America.

Right wing zenohwhat ? Nope just the wright wing cash grabber. Neocons do not care where the money comes from.

Right wing zenohwhat ? Nope just the wright wing cash grabber. Neocons do not care where the money comes from.

LMAO!!! What an ignorant dumbass you truly are.

A) Like I'm running the deals jackass. If I was heading up their $25 billion account do you think I'd be spending time on this fucking board?

B) Our company is run by people with advanced degrees, you know the one's that vote more Democratic.

And obviously you small minded hick hillbilly ignorant ass does not have the capacity to understand the difference between business and politics.

I'm stupid, but you are fucking stupid. Topper is generous calling you a GED. He's doing other GED's a disservice.

CAW there is not much difference between business and politics in recent years and that is a problem. Gerber.

That's a great building, splendid building in fact. I hope they don't fuck around with it.

Tishman Speyer, an American based company, still owns 25% of the building. Abu Dabai likes to put capital into their assets so I'm sure the building will be well taken care of.

Back