ActBlue: 27.5 mil in five hours

I love Joe Biden, and I love how he has handled this situation, and how he has made a selfless decision, again, because he loves this country. Joe Biden is a fighter, a brilliant politician, but most importantly, he has shown everyone what it is to be human. To stumble and fall, to face tragedy with class, to feel empathy for other people. He is what we all are.... human. And I admire him more today than I have at any other point in his career. Anyone who continues to bash Biden is beneath contempt. I am going to enjoy watching Harris chew Trump up and spit him out. New ball game. And I think it's safe to say that the party is energized, and we can all thank a great man for bowing out with class. The contrast could not be more clear. I think this may be a watershed moment for the country. Joe Biden deserves the thanks of a grateful nation, not the trolling of pissants who have no class.

I love Joe Biden, and I love how he has handled this situation, and how he has made a selfless decision, again, because he loves this country. Joe Biden is a fighter, a brilliant politician, but most importantly, he has shown everyone what it is to be human. To stumble and fall, to face tragedy with class, to feel empathy for other people. He is what we all are.... human. And I admire him more today than I have at any other point in his career. Anyone who continues to bash Biden is beneath contempt. I am going to enjoy watching Harris chew Trump up and spit him out. New ball game. And I think it's safe to say that the party is energized, and we can all thank a great man for bowing out with class. The contrast could not be more clear. I think this may be a watershed moment for the country. Joe Biden deserves the thanks of a grateful nation, not the trolling of pissants who have no class.
He was forced out, dummy.

Back