Actress Ashley Judd calls for Biden to step aside, says Trump supporters in her family leave her ‘shaken’

ExpressLane

Verified User

Actress Ashley Judd calls for Biden to step aside, says Trump supporters in her family leave her ‘shaken’

Actress Ashley Judd joined a growing list of celebrities and high-profile Democrats who have called for President Biden to step aside, doing so by attacking former President Trump and her loved ones who plan to vote for him.

High profile individuals from George Clooney to elected Democratic lawmakers have called for Biden to stand down as questions about his mental fitness for the job dominate the national conversation. Judd penned a USA Today opinion piece bluntly headlined, "I'm calling on Biden to step aside. Beating Trump is too important," which featured harsh criticism of people in her family who support the former president.

"I love these Trump folks as if my life depended on it, and at times, it literally has. I do not love the beliefs they believe and cling to… as I listened to one of my dearest people share some of those beliefs and thoughts, it hurt. I was shaken. My body felt like it was on fire," Judd wrote.

"The words activated in me profound alarm in the aftermath of the recent debate at which President Joe Biden, a deeply decent man, was incapable of countering Trump, while he, unchecked, gushed a firehose of galling lies," she continued. "And so, I now ask President Joe Biden to step aside."....
================================================

Judd is correct that Biden needs to step aside. But she is not correct that Biden is a deeply decent man. Biden lied at the drop of a hat. And his policies on the border have gotten several Americans killed. And his weaponizing the DOJ is an existential threat to democracy.
Biden is losing Hollywood :laugh:

She trashed her relatives that she said she loves.

These show biz people are all alike…me, me, me.

Compare the four years of peace and low inflation, crime and a border under control with the Biden years.

The American people are making that comparison and Trump is winning on the policies.

Biden has no policy successes and is a vegetable.

I communicated with Billy Gray of the old “Father Knows Best” TV series for a few years and he admitted that most of these entertainers are extreme narcissists who care only about their careers.

Compare the four years of peace and low inflation, crime and a border under control with the Biden years.

The American people are making that comparison and Trump is winning on the policies.

I communicated with Billy Gray of the old “Father Knows Best” TV series for a few years and he admitted that most of these entertainers are extreme narcissists who care only about their careers.
That's the Left for you. It's like being in a cult.

Damn you are nuts. Trump inherited a vibrant and growing economy from Obama who had to fix Bush's economic mess.
Due to daffy Dionalds horrible mishandling of Covid, people were not immigrating. They were staying in place.
Trump has shown who he is and it is ugly, small, and selfish. I suppose you see Project 2025 as an enlightened maifesto.

Actress Ashley Judd joined a growing list of celebrities and high-profile Democrats who have called for President Biden to step aside, doing so by attacking former President Trump and her loved ones who plan to vote for him.

High profile individuals from George Clooney to elected Democratic lawmakers have called for Biden to stand down as questions about his mental fitness for the job dominate the national conversation. Judd penned a USA Today opinion piece bluntly headlined, "I'm calling on Biden to step aside. Beating Trump is too important," which featured harsh criticism of people in her family who support the former president.

"I love these Trump folks as if my life depended on it, and at times, it literally has. I do not love the beliefs they believe and cling to… as I listened to one of my dearest people share some of those beliefs and thoughts, it hurt. I was shaken. My body felt like it was on fire," Judd wrote.

"The words activated in me profound alarm in the aftermath of the recent debate at which President Joe Biden, a deeply decent man, was incapable of countering Trump, while he, unchecked, gushed a firehose of galling lies," she continued. "And so, I now ask President Joe Biden to step aside."....
================================================

Judd is correct that Biden needs to step aside. But she is not correct that Biden is a deeply decent man. Biden lied at the drop of a hat. And his policies on the border have gotten several Americans killed. And his weaponizing the DOJ is an existential threat to democracy.
Biden is losing Hollywood :laugh:
I wonder how her mental/psychological issues are going?

I'll bet she leaves her family shaken.

Back