Actual Serenity And Freedom From Global Reasonable Doubt.

serenity

Verified User
@whomever reads this post regardless it stays in current events or where ever it disappears to.

Peace will never arrive wishing now isn't eternity.

I don't like your character choice so I will give your genetic time some free advice I hope you never accept so you live in the Eternal Hell you put yourself in your entire adult time adapting here now.

True serenity comes from understanding origins to everything universally here evolving uniquely positioned as nothing is left same details arrived to existing as spaced apart self evidently here as occupying time inhabiting space now kinetically evolving between contracting results evolved combined as individually uniquely universally present.

A brain can comprehend anything is possible, the one thing that never happens, while just adapting to something new all the time, here as part of the whole process of adapting as displaced since conceived to replace one's last 30 contributors of life ancestrally here so far.

Intellectual promises actual life isn't self evident keeps every generation gap honoring traditional methods of ignoring living genetically timed apart as exemptions and exceptions create intellectual holes to life living uniquely here adapting as displaced never leaves anything here the same results again.

facts omit the whole story of compounded chromosomes adapting as displaced in every reality protected by laws ordering great great grandchildren to obey denying time is limited to adapting as displaced.

I found peace in my sole time adapting as displaced and humanity cannot have it or take it away again. Keep your misery, destroy this species intellectually, socially, ancestrally I cannot stop it, but I can describe how extinction is inevitable as globally governed today with 5 origami figures.

Geometry, geology, geography, genetic outcomes present timed apart, inhabiting space, mutually evolving now. Static event horizons to a perpetual balancing situation regardless which universal location one is evolving as currently alive as ancestrally genetically part of the population since inception.

Facts don't define evolving, just how people believe evoution should have worked so far.
https://i.postimg.cc/FRHMp2RC/Picture-173.jpg
https://postimg.cc/nC1WYktt

Last edited:
Back