Admin ignored corruption Or more disgruntled employees

I read that yesterday. I believe the corruption angle, since I do not believe anything the bush administration says anyway. Prejudice or experience ?

Aww be the optimist and believe all bush says. Eventually something will have to be correct.

Darned glass half empty types.

Aww be the optimist and believe all bush says. Eventually something will have to be correct.

Darned glass half empty types.

Sorry, can't do it. Too many discrepencies in the stories when the truth comes out.......and I am not normally pessimistic. :)

WE ARE NOT ALOWED TO TALK ABOUT BUSH ANYMORE. Remember the Right says he is old news and to stop mentioning him at all.

WE ARE NOT ALOWED TO TALK ABOUT BUSH ANYMORE. Remember the Right says he is old news and to stop mentioning him at all.

yeah they do say that, but I have never paid them much mind anyway. With them being wrong most of the time and all. Just seems to be the best way to go to me.

Who said that? Where do you come up with these comments?

You can talk about Bush all you want, he is the President of the U.S. The fact is people are focused on the race for the next President and up until recently there had been a pretty tight and exciting race for the Democratic Primary. As a result Bush has seemingly been pushed somewhat in the background on this board.

And still getting our people killed.

All the Bush people seem to find a reason you are not supposed to talk about this stuff at every turn.

First it was that anyone who came out of the admin to say "hey these guys are cheating" were disgruntled employees so dont listen to them.

Then it was put your fingers in your ears and say LALALALALALALALALALALALA.

Now its "oh Bush is done anyway so just ignore it"

Who said that? Where do you come up with these comments?

You can talk about Bush all you want, he is the President of the U.S. The fact is people are focused on the race for the next President and up until recently there had been a pretty tight and exciting race for the Democratic Primary. As a result Bush has seemingly been pushed somewhat in the background on this board.

He pulls them out of his ass.... he is a lawyer afterall.

And still getting our people killed.

All the Bush people seem to find a reason you are not supposed to talk about this stuff at every turn.

First it was that anyone who came out of the admin to say "hey these guys are cheating" were disgruntled employees so dont listen to them.

Then it was put your fingers in your ears and say LALALALALALALALALALALALA.

Now its "oh Bush is done anyway so just ignore it"

WHO???

I am guessing mediamatters or moveon.moron just put out a memo... it seems to be a constant chant today. All three (Desh, Jarod and US) seem to have memories now of people from the right declaring Bush off limits for conversation. Must be the kool-aid.

I am guessing mediamatters or moveon.moron just put out a memo... it seems to be a constant chant today. All three (Desh, Jarod and US) seem to have memories now of people from the right declaring Bush off limits for conversation. Must be the kool-aid.
It's inane. Nobody has declared Bush off-limits. This is total rubbish of made up stuff.

Quote us anybody saying that Bush is off limits...

Jarod, Citizen and Desh. Not one of you answered yesterday who you claim said Bush was off-limits to talk about. Do you have an answer today?

Back