Admiral Fallon resigns centcom

Forget the spin from the administration. This guy was literally FIRED. Or, he resigned. For reasons that may be very chilling" A Bush/McCain/Cheney military strike on Iran.

CNN military expert General David Grange (ret.) says that this is how an officer responds when he disagrees with an administration's policies and feels decisions have been made that he can't in good conscience carry out. I don't know if Grange knows Fallon or knows his motives, but he seems to think that Fallon resigned in protest --- which is actually worse than if he were fired. Read that Esquire article and you'll see why.

hullaballo.com

The plan is to put us in a position where a president strong on "defense" is needed in November.....The sheeple will buy it.

No, this is CENTCOM. I don't know if you're refering to venezuela, but CENTCOM doesn't have operational command over that region.

It's about Iran.

You are probably correct, But centcom would be involved and knowledegable about rounding up troops and equipment for another theatre of operations as well.

Do we have a southcom ? or would centcom be expamded to cover ?

You are probably correct, But centcom would be involved and knowledegable about rounding up troops and equipment for another theatre of operations as well.

Do we have a southcom ? or would centcom be expamded to cover ?

Yes, there is a southern command for latin america.

I suspect we would take out chavez, the way we always have in south america. And american backed coup. Like the one Bush supported against chavez in 2002. I don't think we'd invade venezuela.

this is all about iran.

You are probably right. the one thing I am pretty sure of is that something is planned before NOV to make sure that a Republican can be sold to the masses.
Stupit masses, but masses nonetheless.

Back