Affirmative Action :Why?

wolfspinne

Verified User
All that I've been subjected to are cries of protest and indignation, over my stance on the race issue in america ,and the black racial conflict.

When I stated that blacks ,students as well as adults, have difficulty reading; and in fact the majority of blacks are functionally illiterates , I was met with cries of derision and racism.

I was told that blacks are the equal to whites in all matters pertaining to intellect and presented facts and figures about black editors and the like.
Winter born is the biggest of the loud mouths and name callers.
Well ,why the need for affirmative action. If blacks do great and are capable , why give them racial preferences in scholarships and college admissions? Or employment?

Last edited:
All that I've been subjected to are cries of protest and indignation, over my stance on the race issue in america ,and the black racial conflict.

When I stated that blacks ,students as well as adults, have difficulty reading; and in fact the majority of blacks are functionally illiterates , I was met with cries of derision and racism.

I was told that blacks are the equal to whites in all matters pertaining to intellect and presented facts and figures about black editors and the like.
Winter born is the biggest of the loud mouths and name callers.
Well ,why the need for affirmative action. If blacks do great and are capable , why give them racial preferences in scholarships and college admissions? Or employment?

Have I said that we need affirmative action? I have spoken out against affirmative action numerous times.

But that hardly justifies your other statements.

affirmative action is all about white guilt. There is nothing a white person enjoys doing more than being the savior of a black person. That is why the movie blindside was so popular.

Affirmative Action Forever is all about reducing expectations to keep the black man down, a tactic that has worked for the Democrat Party 1000 times better than their former policies of segregation and terrorism.

Back