Ah isn't it really something else...

AlexandrosTsolis

Verified User
So you tell me...
reality isn't something else than anything I can imagine, but that your imagination can follow?
What is it then, something else?!
Doesn't it take less time and effort for all, when reality is not all the time what one specifically imagines?
And do you...really have to spend time and effort with me here on this post and not just ignore it?

What do you really think?

cause if you really think about it you will really understand. Understand what?

That...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that...

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You didn't really think about it players, did you really?
Why?
Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

and remember players, I am not the only one reading here...

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

So you tell me...
reality isn't something else than anything I can imagine, but that your imagination can follow?
What is it then, something else?!
Doesn't it take less time and effort for all, when reality is not all the time what one specifically imagines?
And do you...really have to spend time and effort with me here on this post and not just ignore it?

What do you really think?

cause if you really think about it you will really understand. Understand what?

That...

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Why?
Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand...this is exactly why...

I think you might be retarded.
:tardthoughts:

I think you might be retarded.
:tardthoughts:

do you really then have to spend the time and effort over, and over....and...over...to read and reply to what I write here playa...?
you think you are a prisoner of mine in this post? Nah, playa you are really free, if you think I am holding you here on my post with magic and you keep coming back...you are imagining stuff playa....but
...something else is happening around you in reality.

really?

yes...player...really...
What player?!
Not REALLY?!

...cause if you really think about it, you will really understand...what?

you will really understand that...

Why?

Back