Ain't it the truth!

Little-Acorn

Road sign in South Carolina:

SC+Sign.jpg

They even got the relative directions right.

Under who's leadership did the US experience it's longest period of sustained economic improvement?
Ronald Reagan's. And subsequent Presidents rode the bandwagon he set in motion for decades, except for the period after a Democrat congress forced Bush I to break his "No new taxes" promise. That lasted until a newly Republican congress lowered the Capital Gains Tax in the mid-90s and the economy took off again.

Anything else I can help you with?

Under who's leadership did the US experience it's longest period of sustained economic improvement?

Take all the time you want.

A person that signed NAFTA witch marked the beginning of a world recession that we deal with now.

Remeber that like 911--OK?

I may be wrong on that--so I would say it was during the industrial revolution when we had the most free market and growth. Just a guess.

A person that signed NAFTA witch marked the beginning of a world recession that we deal with now.

Remeber that like 911--OK?

I may be wrong on that--so I would say it was during the incustrial revolution when we had the most free market and growth. Just a guess.

You support the collectivism of protectionist bullshit? Doesn't sound like a small government man to me.

And no, the industrial revolution wasn't very stable and there wasn't very much growth.

Ronald Reagan's. And subsequent Presidents rode the bandwagon he set in motion for decades, except for the period after a Democrat congress forced Bush I to break his "No new taxes" promise. That lasted until a newly Republican congress lowered the Capital Gains Tax in the mid-90s and the economy took off again.

Anything else I can help you with?

Holy fuck man, you should go into comedy.

Back