Air America Doesn't Claim Bankruptcy Today

Cypress

"Cypress you motherfucking whore!"
O'Reilly was gloating last night. Tonight, of course he'll ignore that he said that.

Air America didn't claim bankruptcy today.

Cypress .. for a guy thats always going after people for listening and lockstepping to Limbaugh and Hannity.. you sure seem worried about the fate of Air America. Is it your opinion that left wing propaganda is healthier than right wing propaganda?

LOL, of course. Just kidding of course, I route my money that I can afford to the needy.

Funny thing a couple of days ago I got a call from a group representing firemen in KY. they begged for a donation to help them get a law passed for health coverage for firemen. I told the I was tapped out but would talk to my state representative who is a friend ( who is and I did). they seemed awfully dissappointed. Scam ?

You never know.

Its a shame we must be so cynical but thats the way the world is. I know of people who would actually steal candy from a baby.

LOL, of course. Just kidding of course, I route my money that I can afford to the needy.

Funny thing a couple of days ago I got a call from a group representing firemen in KY. they begged for a donation to help them get a law passed for health coverage for firemen. I told the I was tapped out but would talk to my state representative who is a friend ( who is and I did). they seemed awfully dissappointed. Scam ?

I never give anything over the phone. Most of the money collected goes to the agency doing the calling and not the agency promised. Everytime I get these calls I tell them the same thing. I don't donate over the phone. Funny thing is that ends the conversation. Which tells me that the people that call don't care about the agency they are calling for. They only care about their take.

Immie

Cypress .. for a guy thats always going after people for listening and lockstepping to Limbaugh and Hannity.. you sure seem worried about the fate of Air America. Is it your opinion that left wing propaganda is healthier than right wing propaganda?

The TRUTH is always healthier, no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from imo....

I said nothing about my opinion on air america. I merely pointed out, that this is about the tenth time some Cons have gone gloating about Air America going bankrupt, and it doesn't happen.

Fox News took, what, about five years to turn a profit? I have no idea if and when Air America is five years old, if they'll be turning a profit.

"I said nothing about my opinion on air america. I merely pointed out, that this is about the tenth time some Cons have gone gloating about Air America going bankrupt, and it doesn't happen."

I mentioned that. Soros has bailed them out in the past, most recently he supposedly gave them enough to last until just after this election...

I'll see if I can find that story.

"I said nothing about my opinion on air america. I merely pointed out, that this is about the tenth time some Cons have gone gloating about Air America going bankrupt, and it doesn't happen."

I mentioned that. Soros has bailed them out in the past, most recently he supposedly gave them enough to last until just after this election...

I'll see if I can find that story.

That's business. Multi-billionare Rupert Murdoch has had to bail out Fox News when it was bleeding money for years. Reverend Sun Yung Moon has to bail out the Washinton Times. I still don't think they make money.

Air America may fail at some point. But, I think I'm through listening to the predictions of bill o'reilly.

Time for me to walk down to the beach to watch the sunset.

Have a good evening Damo!

Back