Alex Jones Claims Video ‘No Doubt’ Proves President Biden Is Clone

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Sandy Hook denier Alex Jones is convinced a video proves with “no doubt” that President Joe Biden has been replaced by someone—or something— much taller.

Jones retweeted a video on X Friday morning that appeared to be taken at the White House on the day of Biden’s “pass the torch” speech. However, Jones claimed the president smiling and waving in the clip, with First Lady Jill standing nearby, was “not the real Joe Biden.”

“Clearly different,” wrote Jones, adding, “The legs are 6 to 8 inches longer.”:rofl2:

Jones was seemingly responding to X user @BGatesIsaPyscho, who posted the same clip and claimed that the president was actually a clone.

“Biden Clone #15 is clearly the tallest of all the clones in use,” they wrote.

Another commentator added, “Wow 😮 I’ve never paid attention to the different heights, but I agree… I’ve never seen him look that TALL!! 👀

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alex-jones-claims-video-no-175838718.html'

1722025105718.png

If it is on Infowars or Breitbart, it is correct. Those are great sources. How else would you learn that Sandy Hook was a false flag and nobody got harmed? When Jones gets out of jail , he will straighten you all out.

Back