All the way from Wisconsin to Florida and back...

Stone

Contributor
Never saw a single Harris sign anywhere. Through Wi, Illinois surprisingly, Kentucky, Tennessee. Alabama, all the way down thru Destin and 30A and all thru Panama city Beach. NOT ONE Harris sign anywhere,....but TRUMP signs literally EVERYWHERE. Many of them MASSIVE.

kamala Harris?

:chuckle: :chuckle::magagrin:

Wisconsin and Florida are Key. Trump has Florida nailed down tight,.....Wisconsin is too IMO. The rest of those states are not relevant because they are reliable red. Looking good...... :)

Never saw a single Harris sign anywhere. Through Wi, Illinois surprisingly, Kentucky, Tennessee. Alabama, all the way down thru Destin and 30A and all thru Panama city Beach. NOT ONE Harris sign anywhere,....but TRUMP signs literally EVERYWHERE. Many of them MASSIVE.

kamala Harris?

Signs don’t vote. Signs are old fashioned

I wouldn’t put a Harris sign in my yard because everyone in my neighborhood is a republican and those assholes are prone to violence. I have tons of tshirts making fun of Trump. Not much they can do about that. My favorite is ‘Never fight up hill, me boys’. They don’t even know what that one means. 86 45 is another one I favor.

Wisconsin and Florida are Key. Trump has Florida nailed down tight,.....Wisconsin is too IMO. The rest of those states are not relevant because they are reliable red. Looking good...... :)

Trump is losing in pretty much every WI poll - some are close to double digits.

He's not winning WI. He has to hope for PA & GA.

Yet another prediction of an epic Red Wave election?

I remember all the MAGA morons chuckling and high-fiving about all the Mitt Romney yard signs they saw in 2012

Yard signs is mostly a thing older white people do, it is not representative of the voting electorate

I wouldn’t put a Harris sign in my yard because everyone in my neighborhood is a republican and those assholes are prone to violence. I have tons of tshirts making fun of Trump. Not much they can do about that. My favorite is ‘Never fight up hill, me boys’. They don’t even know what that one means. 86 45 is another one I favor.
I wouldn’t put a Harris sign because it would trigger trumppers to do harm to me and my fame hey, how are you this weekend? I was like we’ve got beautiful view.

kamala Harris?

trumppers are easily triggered to political violence. See 1/6.

Yet another prediction of an epic Red Wave election?

I remember all the MAGA morons chuckling and high-fiving about all the Mitt Romney yard signs they saw in 2012

Yard signs is mostly a thing older white people do, it is not representative of the voting electorate
:magagrin:

Back