All this Old Valerie Plame Talk?

jollie

Just so you all know, Valerie Plame was "outed" by HER OWN HUSBAND! Look it up. HE used her name, in a magazine article LONG before the White House had ANYTHING to do with them. And Joe should have been Tried for TREASON, going on a Junket to Foreign Shores, to Spy and Do DAMAGE to United States Foreign Policy during Wartime.
In another era, they would have BOTH been SHOT, or given the Electric Chair.

And not only that, but she wasn't even a Foreign Agent! She was never in any danger, so I guess Joe Wilson shouldn't get to much jail time for OUTING her. But he SHOULD, for Committing Treason against the United States, during Wartime. Punishable by Death. He's Lucky, Bush didn't push it!

Just so you all know, Valerie Plame was "outed" by HER OWN HUSBAND! Look it up. HE used her name, in a magazine article LONG before the White House had ANYTHING to do with them. And Joe should have been Tried for TREASON, going on a Junket to Foreign Shores, to Spy and Do DAMAGE to United States Foreign Policy during Wartime.
In another era, they would have BOTH been SHOT, or given the Electric Chair.

And not only that, but she wasn't even a Foreign Agent! She was never in any danger, so I guess Joe Wilson shouldn't get to much jail time for OUTING her. But he SHOULD, for Committing Treason against the United States, during Wartime. Punishable by Death. He's Lucky, Bush didn't push it!

They have to do SOMETHING to keep the success in Iraq off the front pages. Where DID you think this was coming from?

I went and purchased a CONDOM so I can have SEX tonight! Google Trojan, they got a whole bunch of different KINDS! Some flavored, some RIBBED, some with SPERMACIDLE lube. God is LOVE sex!

An not only that, but she isn't even my WIFE yet. OMG, I'm gonna BURN in hell!

I went and purchased a CONDOM so I can have SEX tonight! Google Trojan, they got a whole bunch of different KINDS! Some flavored, some RIBBED, some with SPERMACIDLE lube. God is LOVE sex!

An not only that, but she isn't even my WIFE yet. OMG, I'm gonna BURN in hell!

Do you people think of nothing but sex? I’m really disgusted with some of the smut I see on this board. I’m filing a board feedback form about this, to be followed up by a strongly worded PM to Damo.

Do you people think of nothing but sex? I’m really disgusted with some of the smut I see on this board. I’m filing a board feedback form about this, to be followed up by a strongly worded PM to Damo.

That's kinky. You seem to be dominent. Can you put me in handcuffs too?

Sweeet. A PM about sex from Darla!

:thup:

Yeah, the one that wants me to comment on her "lip gloss"...... Probably wants to put a ring..............ah, never mind, I'm a gentleman.

How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say:

"Oh! Would you like to marry me?
And if you like you can buy the ring."
She doesn't care about anything

"Would you like to marry me?
And if you like you can buy the ring
I don't dream about anyone - except myself!"

Back