Almost certain" that Trump will be hit with new charges over the summer

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Former President Donald Trump's likely to be indicted for a second time in Georgia this summer, legal experts say.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who has been investigating Trump's attempt to reverse his Georgia defeat in the 2020 election, formally wrote to local Sheriff Patrick Labat asking to increase security from June 11 to Sept. 1, which is when she plans to announce decisions on charges stemming from her extensive probe.

Willis said she wanted local officials to prepare for a "significant public reaction" to the announcement.

"We have seen in recent years that some may go outside of public expressions of opinion that are protected by the First Amendment to engage in acts of violence that will endanger the safety of our community," she reportedly wrote. "As leaders, it is incumbent upon us to prepare."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...L?cvid=38eb619eaab64bea952859ebb9322d1d&ei=16

Former President Donald Trump's likely to be indicted for a second time in Georgia this summer, legal experts say.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who has been investigating Trump's attempt to reverse his Georgia defeat in the 2020 election, formally wrote to local Sheriff Patrick Labat asking to increase security from June 11 to Sept. 1, which is when she plans to announce decisions on charges stemming from her extensive probe.

Willis said she wanted local officials to prepare for a "significant public reaction" to the announcement.

"We have seen in recent years that some may go outside of public expressions of opinion that are protected by the First Amendment to engage in acts of violence that will endanger the safety of our community," she reportedly wrote. "As leaders, it is incumbent upon us to prepare."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...L?cvid=38eb619eaab64bea952859ebb9322d1d&ei=16

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate trump?

I think it would be funny if Republican voters nominated and continued to worship a twice-impeached, twice-indicted, sexual predator and rapist.

Democrats will have him under indictment forever because they hate him so much.

Rather boring at this point. They’ve been trying to get him for seven years and can’t.

It’s just a joke at this point

I have heard that the Revolution is working to get Trump the R nomination, and then they will cut him off at the knees so that there is no significant opposition to the so-called Biden re-election. I dont see it, the bloodlust for Trump is too strong to allow them too wait that long to eliminate Trump. But make no mistake, Trump will be eliminated....UTOPIA demands.

I have heard that the Revolution is working to get Trump the R nomination, and then they will cut him off at the knees so that there is no significant opposition to the so-called Biden re-election. I dont see it, the bloodlust for Trump is too strong to allow them too wait that long to eliminate Trump. But make no mistake, Trump will be eliminated....UTOPIA demands.

Trump already has the nomination, even Desantis is polling far behind

Rather boring at this point. They’ve been trying to get him for seven years and can’t.

You do not makeup crimes. They charge for what Trump does. Trump still has to face the theft of classified documents and lying to the FBI as he hid and copied them.
He is a few days from seeing if the jury will nail him for defamation.
He tried to get the Georgia officials to cheat in the election he lost. That is on tape. That is a crime.
He was part of plot to bring in fake electors. That is blatant and easy to charge.
His paying off women he chated on while his wife was pregnant is coming up.
You should be able to enjoy all those jokes. I glad we can keep you amused.

Silly Peach.

He was protected by Sessions/Barr for most of his tenure as Rapist in Chief.

I think it would be funny if Republican voters nominated and continued to worship a twice-impeached, twice-indicted, sexual predator and rapist.

don't be silly......I'm sure the demmycrats will be able to keep him from running......after all, its the only thing they're working on.........and they're smart people, right?........

What I definitely am not is someone who throws around personal insults.

I outgrew that in the 4th grade.

Most RW JPP members dropped out of 9th grade. Jus' sayin'.

Hawkeye is a "special case"...and thoroughly fermenting in ethanol.

How long were you on PH? I'm on there but infrequently. I decided to do so after a few temp bans, before it turned into a perm ban. :)

Democrats aren't to smart that is to early to stop Trump from running for President

Democrats aren't to smart that is to early to stop Trump from running for President

Good Americans and Christians already know Trump is running for President.

News must be slow for Satan's minions sucking cock in Hell. Feel free to wipe Lucifer's jizz off your chin and read the link below:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3541693-trump-announces-2024-run-for-president/
Trump announces 2024 run for president
11/15/22

Former President Trump, facing questions about his influence over the Republican Party, on Tuesday announced his entry into the 2024 race for the White House.

Trump made the announcement during a much-anticipated event at Mar-a-Lago, his private estate and club in Palm Beach, Fla., just a week after a lackluster midterm election performance denied Republicans the “red wave” they had long anticipated and led to days of finger-pointing within the party.

So? Discarding the Constitution as you do does not change anything.

Trump was never convicted of sexual deviancy or rape or any other crime. Your foolish persecution of him is practically guaranteed he'll win. You are demonstrating to people of this nation in no uncertain terms your own hate.

Back