aloysious died

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
As some of you may be aware , aloysiuos was banned for a week, something to do with mentioning about an image someone posted that resembled that Subway guy named Jarod. (This may get me banned for mentioning that.)
Anyways it was too much emotional strain for aloysious to handle and the stress killed him.
I am anonymoose, trustee of his estate and will post what I believe he would have wished to post.
I respectfully request that a mod delete aloysious' account.

As some of you may be aware , aloysiuos was banned for a week, something to do with mentioning about an image someone posted that resembled that Subway guy named Jarod. (This may get me banned for mentioning that.)
Anyways it was too much emotional strain for aloysious to handle and the stress killed him.
I am anonymoose, trustee of his estate and will post what I believe he would have wished to post.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :palm:

Done and welcome, wink, wink

Funny, ... I hadn't noticed he was gone. :|

Back