Am I allowed to protect my life and property constitutionally?

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Yea--we are allowed to do that--it is in the constitution.

Now, since these commey liberials (and that is exactly what they are) feel it is OK to take my property (money) and distribuite to other causes they see fit--do I have the right to just go out and start shooting liberials to prevent them from taking my money? Of course I am kidding. I am not a voilent person unless I am protecting myself (but I am having a hard time determining the difference)---but it might be constitutional---it just might be. Liberial communists hate the constitution. I call treason.

Who is that commie here that said the money we earn is not ours---but the communities?
total communism (collectivists ideaologies). Now I would never hunt down a unsuspecting liberial--but I would love this person to come to my home personally and try to take my property. That persons absence is the true "good for the freedom of all". The world is a better place without Hitler IMO.

Last edited:
Yea--we are allowed to do that--it is in the constitution.

Now, since these commey liberials (and that is exactly what they are) feel it is OK to take my property (money) and distribuite to other causes they see fit--do I have the right to just go out and start shooting liberials to prevent them from taking my money? Of course I am kidding. I am not a voilent person unless I am protecting myself (but I am having a hard time determining the difference)---but it might be constitutional---it just might be. Liberial communists hate the constitution. I call treason.

Who is that commie here that said the money we earn is not ours---but the communities?
total communism (collectivists ideaologies)

Of course.

I can't figure you out man. Sometimes you seem liberial (like the bleeding heart of your avatar) and sometimes you seem consertative--and almost liberitarian.

Oh well---lets go slam some moonshine. :)
You're a funny dude man. Bless your iron-clad heart!:)

I can't figure you out man. Sometimes you seem liberial (like the bleeding heart of your avatar) and sometimes you seem consertative--and almost liberitarian.

Oh well---lets go slam some moonshine. :)

No problem figuring you out. You're just plain wrong, ignorant and a bigot. You use liberal as a pejorative without any though to what it means. And when I mean though, I mean real though, not the right wing propaganda you keep parroting.

I mean, hell even if I was a left wing liberal there would be not point in debating someone as uninformed and clueless as you.

Hell I thought all the wingnuts has run off and hid their heads back in the ground (a natural talent of theirs when their not repeating hateful propaganda). Good to know there's still some life in you good ole boys yet.

No problem figuring you out. You're just plain wrong, ignorant and a bigot. You use liberal as a pejorative without any though to what it means. And when I mean though, I mean real though, not the right wing propaganda you keep parroting.

I mean, hell even if I was a left wing liberal there would be not point in debating someone as uninformed and clueless as you.

Hell I thought all the wingnuts has run off and hid their heads back in the ground (a natural talent of theirs when their not repeating hateful propaganda). Good to know there's still some life in you good ole boys yet.

Sorry--I hate liberials. I hate them with a passion.
I listen to Rush and Hannity only because I can't stand listening to liberial talk raido for more than a half hour--but, unlike Rush and Hannity fans, I know they are puppets for the right.

What makes you think your are more informed than I? They all lie to us.--accept for the liberitarians. if you believe it--that does not mean your informed--it means your a dupe!!!

We all have a certain amount of ignorance--BECAUSE WE ARE LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS--but where the hell did you get bigot?

Put the pipe down.

Here is some wisdom for you ---you dupe

We are lied to on a daily basis. All we have is our own intutition full of blanks, and we try to fill the blanks in as best we can.

Believe me---as far as being informed to what is really happening all the time---there is no information

DUPE!

Last edited:
your a sad human majority, you should have learned to be rich instead of poor white trash blaming the liberal for his failures.

your a sad human majority, you should have learned to be rich instead of poor white trash blaming the liberal for his failures.

Did you learn how to be rich? What are your parents net worth?

I am theMAJORITY

I have started my own business, and it is successfull so far.

What have you done---or what would you have done if that silver spoon was not up your azz.

How do I know you came from wealth---because I can tell you never had to try to get ahead from lower middle class---which is the majority.

I guarantee you--if you faced the majority of the populations challenges---you would not be a stupid liberial.

Are you here to take advantage of people of a lower income? Are people with lower income here to serve your idealisms?

your an azz hole.

This is such a typical liberal rant: accuse someone else of what you are yourself.

Back