Am I wrong thus far?

About computers, yes.

Well, not only did you post your link and copied your post on three different threads, you posted them with F'd up links. I normally would recieve a call from someone like you and have to pretend I like them, walk them through fixing their issue, and tell tehm to have a nice day. But since this is a political forum, I want to strangle you!

Well, not only did you post your link and copied your post on three different threads, you posted them with F'd up links. I normally would recieve a call from someone like you and have to pretend I like them, walk them through fixing their issue, and tell tehm to have a nice day. But since this is a political forum, I want to strangle you!

Glad to have affected your day!

His first link was right, then he copied the truncated version with the ... in it.

He should have just kept the first copy/paste, it worked.

Back