Americans suffer embarrassing World Cup basketball loss after stars’ exodus

Granule

Firebrand
The exodus of star basketball players burned the US in the FIBA Basketball World Cup championships.

The Americans lost 89-79 to France in the quarterfinals, ending their World Cup run in China prematurely on Wednesday.

Top American players like LeBron James and Stephen Curry opted not to play in the tournament, while Jayson Tatum and Kyle Kuzma were injured.

The U.S. had won 58 consecutive tournament games in FIBA and Olympic competition, starting with the bronze-medal game at the 2006 world championships and continuing through every FIBA Americas, World Cup and Olympics event since. It was bidding to become the first nation to win three consecutive World Cups, after winning three straight Olympic golds in that span.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/ameri...world-cup-basketball-loss-after-stars-exodus/

We shouldn't need our All Stars to win this competition, boys. Why don't you attention whores learn to play as a fucking team?

The exodus of star basketball players burned the US in the FIBA Basketball World Cup championships.

The Americans lost 89-79 to France in the quarterfinals, ending their World Cup run in China prematurely on Wednesday.

Top American players like LeBron James and Stephen Curry opted not to play in the tournament, while Jayson Tatum and Kyle Kuzma were injured.

The U.S. had won 58 consecutive tournament games in FIBA and Olympic competition, starting with the bronze-medal game at the 2006 world championships and continuing through every FIBA Americas, World Cup and Olympics event since. It was bidding to become the first nation to win three consecutive World Cups, after winning three straight Olympic golds in that span.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/ameri...world-cup-basketball-loss-after-stars-exodus/

We shouldn't need our All Stars to win this competition, boys. Why don't you attention whores learn to play as a fucking team?

Stop crying, you pussy. Wins are never guaranteed and there are better teams out there than ours.

Deal with it.

Majority of those teams have NBA players on their rosters, the world is just getting better, the US doesn't dominate the game as it once did, it is what it is

Majority of those teams have NBA players on their rosters, the world is just getting better, the US doesn't dominate the game as it once did, it is what it is
The majority of those teams play as actual teams. There's no excuse for NBA teams to lose at this level.

It's OK that you can't emotionally accept a loss, pussy. Betas like you never can.

"I jealously fist my own ass at donkey shows"
-Granule
There's only one beta in THIS conversation you soy gulping degenerate, and it's not me. ;)

Losing is better than gay sex! I mean..... it's at least as good!!! *giggle*

-- CharacterAssassin

The majority of those teams play as actual teams. There's no excuse for NBA teams to lose at this level.

As I said, a lot of them have NBA quality talent, and they play more as a team cause they practice more as a team, the US selects players, this year lesser players, and throws them together, we would be better off just having a regular NBA team represent the country, but we know that ain't happening

As I said, a lot of them have NBA quality talent, and they play more as a team cause they practice more as a team, the US selects players, this year lesser players, and throws them together, we would be better off just having a regular NBA team represent the country, but we know that ain't happening
None of them have a team that is made up entirely of NBA players.

Yes, and team play is part of the US's problem. If our players would learn to play the sport as it was intended, they wouldn't be losing - especially back-to-back.

Back