America's Law Enforcers are Using Jackboot Tactics to Confiscate Our Freedoms

ToriHiggs

"I was just doing my job" didn't work at the Nuremburg Trials. Yet, there are far too many law enforcers who think that their jackboot tactics against peaceful activists are justified, because they're just doing their jobs. Americans are getting fed up. So are our fellow humans throughout the world. It's time to ramp-up our civil disobedience. What say you?

"I was just doing my job" didn't work at the Nuremburg Trials. Yet, there are far too many law enforcers who think that their jackboot tactics against peaceful activists are justified, because they're just doing their jobs. Americans are getting fed up. So are our fellow humans throughout the world. It's time to ramp-up our civil disobedience. What say you?

On this board at least it pretty much breaks down between libs and cons. Libs hate jackboot tactics, cons love them. John Pike, the guy at UC-Davis who pepper-sprayed protestors acted inappropriately and against the school's orders. It was a peaceful assembly and he had no right to do what he did. Then he scammed $38K out of the school for "depression and anxiety" after getting fired from his job. What a piece of crap he is.

images

Who are these "peaceful activists" that you're referencing; because unless you think that all activists are "peaceful", then you need to clarify with some specifics?

On this board at least it pretty much breaks down between libs and cons. Libs hate jackboot tactics, cons love them. John Pike,

Yet, if you cared to add 'em up, we see more whining about mandates on citizens under penalty of law, brutality of police against citizens and infringement of our
rights by liberals made by the conservatives than ever....far more hate by cons about 'jackboot tactics' than the libs ever post....how do you explain that, or will
you just deny it ?
The biggest bitching libs do is more in line with the fact that not enough is being done to limit our rights....

The left always hated law enforcement. In recent years, they detached a battalion of leftists to flank conservatives on the right, calling themselves "libertarians." They're really just liberals....

It's gotten worse in recent years. There's a new generation that's come up, whose parents dared not tell their children what to do. If the kids' teachers tried to tell the kids what to do, the parents stormed up to the school and gave the teacher what for.

Now they're spoiled self-entitled semi-literate adults, who expect the world to make rules that fit each and every one of the individual realities. Anything that interferes with any of their little debauches is "jackbooted thuggery."

These idiots really need to grow up and get over themselves.

By America's whackjob enforcers running roughshod over are freedoms is Obama's alter ego and Racist Stooge Erik "The Consummate Idiot" Holder who time and again is abusing his office. Several examples: Racist policies such as condoning the Black Panther intimidation at at least one voting booth without persecuting the Black racists. Issuing the policy where the Justice Dept decides not to persecute even if the Constitution requires it. Fast & Furious where a USA agent was killed because of Holder's scam. The illegal use of IRS persecution of anti-Obama people or organizations, etc., etc., etc.

By America's whackjob enforcers running roughshod over are freedoms is Obama's alter ego and Racist Stooge Erik "The Consummate Idiot" Holder who time and again is abusing his office. Several examples: Racist policies such as condoning the Black Panther intimidation at at least one voting booth without persecuting the Black racists. Issuing the policy where the Justice Dept decides not to persecute even if the Constitution requires it. Fast & Furious where a USA agent was killed because of Holder's scam. The illegal use of IRS persecution of anti-Obama people or organizations, etc., etc., etc.
Did you mean prosecute by any chance moron?

Who are these "peaceful activists" that you're referencing; because unless you think that all activists are "peaceful", then you need to clarify with some specifics?

Rune groans this because I ask for clarification; but then he probably read it as me mentioning his name and saying he was whining. :palm:

Unless they're used against 'hate groups'. Then they're all about them.

All ACTIVISTS that go out in public to disagree with something HATE what they are protesting about. You got confused when you mixed "hate groups" with "human liberty groups"

Give me an example. Her post was about peaceful activists, which hate group are you referring to?

As much as I can't stand the Westboro Baptists they're still careful enough to operate within the law.

Because the Church they stand for is ran by LAWYERS.

I will disagree on this one. Everyone that protests hates what they are protesting against. Even the brainwashed small brains such as Fox news sheeple and Westboro sheeple.

DJ McSwagalicious showed in this post he/she doesn't know the difference between hating a topic vs hating a category of humans.

All ACTIVISTS that go out in public to disagree with something HATE what they are protesting about. You got confused when you mixed "hate groups" with "human liberty groups"

No, idiot. Hate is evil. Don't put down all protesters everywhere with your personal stupidity.

Because the Church they stand for is ran by LAWYERS.

I will disagree on this one. Everyone that protests hates what they are protesting against. Even the brainwashed small brains such as Fox news sheeple and Westboro sheeple.

DJ McSwagalicious showed in this post he/she doesn't know the difference between hating a topic vs hating a category of humans.
Read a dictionary shit eater.

I think that it's going to get to that. You must know however that during pervious generations, the cops and the army were much tougher on us than they are now. Americans are indeed getting more and more fed up every single day and a dog will be backed into a corner for a short time before he lunges at you. We've seen this over and over again in American history and anyone who says that it won't happen again is either stupid or lying. What's happeneing in Europe and the Middle East is only documentation of how easy the athorities have it in this country. From 1963's free speech movement, through the civl rights act to the Viet Nam war ending effectively in 1972, this country went through a monumental change and has never looked back. The fuse of today has already been lit and the radical right-wing minions of the corps in this country think they're funny: the last time this country's politics were this much at odds with what they saw was a failing government was 1860. So, it wasn't slavery that kicked that one off; it was control of the US government. It's going to be deja vu all over again.

Last edited:
Back