an excess of venom and a pithiness of undistorted facts

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
i see a lot of posts that spew more venom than facts with regard to the candidates

i also see distortions and quotes out of context

how about posting what you like about a candidate rather than what you hate about your candidate's opponents

an example would be differences between each candidates' positions on health care, iraq, iran, the economy, alternative fuels, etc.

state who you THINK will do the best job of getting our nation on track to a better place and WHY

i see a lot of posts that spew more venom than facts with regard to the candidates

i also see distortions and quotes out of context

how about posting what you like about a candidate rather than what you hate about your candidate's opponents

an example would be differences between each candidates' positions on health care, iraq, iran, the economy, alternative fuels, etc.

state who you THINK will do the best job of getting our nation on track to a better place and WHY
Maybe it is because, more so than ever before, there isn't anything to really LIKE about any of the candidates, so the contest comes down to who we DIS-like more, and therefore try to convince people to vote for the other.

DQ, I think you have unrealistic expections of current US politics.
We are led by the tube and that is the way it is played on the tube.

I like what both the dems say they are offering. I just trust one of them to come through on what they are saying more.

I dont trust anything the republicans say they are for anymore. Im sorry I jsut cant. They always say reasonable things and then do crazy stuff like spending like drunken monkeys. They say they are "compassionate" and then end anything that looks like compassion.

You just have to understand neocon speak Desh. Listen to what they say and understand that it means the opposite.

Maybe it is because, more so than ever before, there isn't anything to really LIKE about any of the candidates, so the contest comes down to who we DIS-like more, and therefore try to convince people to vote for the other.

gl

perhaps we should look for who we dislike least, hold our nose and vote:clink:

DQ, I think you have unrealistic expections of current US politics.
We are led by the tube and that is the way it is played on the tube.

usc

that is why i use don quixote for my screen name...

voters are lazy and rarely think beyond their prejudices or allow themselves to be spoon fed by the tube

information is out there on the web but requires effort to root out

Back