An Important Question

jollie

Now that Hillary won Ohio and Texas, she's bringing the case that SHE is the Democrat Standard-Bearer, and she HAS won Calif., N.Y., N.J., Ohio, Texas, Massachusetts, the LARGEST and MOST LIBERAL States there are. So she's got a point. If she can edge ahead in polls, she will lobby the Super-delegates, and it's ALREADY almost a given that Michigan and Florida will get a "Do-Over", Haaahaha! Now you know WHY we call it the "Democrat" Party. 'Cause it's FAR from "democratic"! It's ALL about Machine Politics, Patronage Hacks, Bribes of patronage, etc.

It's already apparrent that the Democrat Convention will be a Bloody Mess! Even Tim Russert (a vanishing species, a very smart Liberal), is saying, "If Obama is given the nomination, many older white women and older supporters of Sen. Clinton may vote for McCain, and if Sen. Clinton is given the nomination, many Black and younger Democrats could be angry enough to vote for McCain." Now that's TIM RUSSERT, the ONE LIBERAL you can trust! Timmy has his FINGER ON THE PULSE of Democrats. "So they must continue to BLOODY EACH OTHER UP, giving McCain more and more ammunition, while he collects more and more money, for the Gen. Election!" Timmy Russert, again.

So my question is this: Now that the Democrat Party is Bleeding from Both Ears, from the Crooked Rules, and Rules GHANGES they are always making, I wonder: Seeing the Machine Pol.s, and Patronage System is working so WELL for them, if the Liberal Democrats LOSE AGAIN, THIS time, willl they then invent Super-DUPER Delegates, with masks, capes, and Spandex Suits? Haaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! What a Brilliant Wit !!

"The greatest comedy, the most brilliant wit, always has the added benefit of having the Ring of Truth to it!" -Anonymous(I can't remember who said it)

Back