An interseting observation

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
It would seem that the majority of threads, as of late, have been about about Romney and/or the Republicans and have been started by those on the left.

What I find curious; is that one would think the left would be talking about Obamas successes and how they are going to help him win a second term.

I wonder why the left are spending more time talking about Romney, instead of Obama?

LOL, not on this forum, as a casual glance verifies.

So much for your "interseting" observation.

well...on the biggest issue he gave himself an incomplete. i can see how that embarrasses many of his followers, so the easiest thing for them to do is just attack romney.

It would seem that the majority of threads, as of late, have been about about Romney and/or the Republicans and have been started by those on the left.

What I find curious; is that one would think the left would be talking about Obamas successes and how they are going to help him win a second term.

I wonder why the left are spending more time talking about Romney, instead of Obama?

I'd ask for some quantifiable proof, but since you're too busy cowering in fear and ignoring my every post, I guess we'll just have to take your word for it...NOT.

Back