And Just like that SNAP Dick Cheney Goes From a Buffoon to a Genius!

What is really interesting is how little money/reputation it takes to get the elites to sell us and America down the river.

We were sold for little more than trinkets.

I am offended.

I find this hilarious.

NO ONE changed their opinion on Cheney. However, it's very significant that a staunch conservative who was formerly beloved by Republicans is actually VOTING FOR HARRIS.

It's kind of like if Al Gore came out & said he was voting Trump. You don't like Gore - but you'd have 3-4 threads on that already.

Our opinions on Cheney haven't changed, you delusional dumbass. Maybe it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. Your hero Trump is destroying a once-functioning party. If you won't listen to die-hard conservatives on the issue you are doomed to sink. Sunk by a really lame and bloviating grifter. You Trumpers are going to make it so the Democrats are the only apt party and leave them out of check. I don't want to give politicians a free ride because they won't spend the time on the people if getting elected is a sure thing.

Our opinions on Cheney haven't changed, you delusional dumbass. Maybe it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. Your hero Trump is destroying a once-functioning party. If you won't listen to die-hard conservatives on the issue you are doomed to sink. Sunk by a really lame and bloviating grifter. You Trumpers are going to make it so the Democrats are the only apt party and leave them out of check. I don't want to give politicians a free ride because they won't spend the time on the people if getting elected is a sure thing.
Either Cheney really sucks or else his opinion matters, you cant have it both ways.

He really sucks.....the opposite of what he thinks is best is what is likely correct.

Back