And so the debate begins...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I predict Fox will ask questions about the economy rather than about their personalities. What do you think?

I am quite enjoying it. They are doing a good job asking questions that actually have to do with policy.

I am quite enjoying it. They are doing a good job asking questions that actually have to do with policy.

I think it is hilarious that all of a sudden personalities don't matter in elections, what a change from the past, but don't worry, it will change again, when the Democrat is the one they are debating.

I think it is hilarious that all of a sudden personalities don't matter in elections, what a change from the past, but don't worry, it will change again, when the Democrat is the one they are debating.
Personalities are there, it just isn't the only thing they are talking about.

I am watching as well and I find it to be a standard debate, a lot of big talk, and everyone wants our government to be tough!

I do like that the candidates have been able to compare and contrast plans. And Trump has looked foolish a few times when speaking of foreign involvements. I sure hope his star will fall quickly.

I predict Fox will ask questions about the economy rather than about their personalities. What do you think?

yes. you are correct I think. it is "foxmoney" debates. I would like to moderate a few questions to all of he potential presidential wannabes.

I do like that the candidates have been able to compare and contrast plans. And Trump has looked foolish a few times when speaking of foreign involvements. I sure hope his star will fall quickly.

I still think it will, he lacks substance.

is currency made up from any thing of substance or make believe? if It is make believe; is wealth also make believe? how long can this lie be falsely animated ; if it is make believe ?

is currency made up from any thing of substance or make believe? if It is make believe; is wealth also make believe? how long can this lie be falsely animated ; if it is make believe ?

sorry for his post, damo. I will not clutter your board with riddles, rhymes and incomprehensible speeches.

Back