And what message did Trump offer on Memorial Day;

archives

Verified User
@realDonaldTrump

“Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!”

He just has to make it all about him, might even beat the embarrassment Eric offered

@realDonaldTrump

“Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!”

He just has to make it all about him, might even beat the embarrassment Eric offered
Incredibly unpatriotic and inconsiderate of our vets.

How many of you leftie asshats even acknowledged Memorial Day in this forum?
And while your Messiah was using Memorial Day to rant his usual personal assaults the President was heading a “solemn remembrance ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery” (https://apnews.com/article/biden-memorial-day-arlington-cemetery-d9c2dfd45fb6ea837ba970f397b0be8b)

You know Arlington, where Junior said looking out over the graves of fallen soldiers it reminded him of all the sacrifices his family has had to make

I haven't been online most of the day or logged into the forum, but more than one besides myself. Move on. You have no claim to support our veterans or our nation if you defend the orange Putin-sucking shitgibbon.

@realDonaldTrump

Lovely, huh?

Today is Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Memorial to those they've killed for their master race survival of the fittest fascists master plan of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists national religion.......

@realDonaldTrump

He's the Human Scum. I hope he gets his ass kicke on Guy Fawkes Day....and no one shows up to protest it.
qJklqtl.gif

I did, Legion. Why are you such a lowlife piece of human refuse?

Did you ever ask Damo for your balls back? I'm guessing not since you only talk behind my back and never directly to me. LOL

Back