Animal lovers?

jimnyc

Anyone else have some pics of their pets handy? I've owned them all: birds, dogs, cats, lizards, fish, insects... But these 2 are my best friends. Jerome is a Pug and he's 15, and Porter is the Chihuahua and he's 7.

i8qVFvM.jpg

Damn, do you guys have a separate couch for yourselves? :) Did you always own the bullies? I don't remember you owning all of them. I like the one all the way on the right, looks older to me, and looks friendlier than the rest. :)

we didn't start getting Bullies until two years ago when we started doing dog rescue. the one you like is Milo. he's a 3 year old that is crosseyed because his former owners kicked him in the head when he didn't want to fight in the pit. he was about 60 pounds when we rescued him and now he's 105. he's a very happy and playful big puppy now who is much too big to prance the way he does. All of our dogs are friendly and love to play with each other. they are wary of strangers though because of the abuse they suffered. The white one on the left is our Dogo. His name is Achilles because we rescued him at 9 days old with what appeared to be a broken foot. turned out it was a massive bone infection that we spent a week cleaning up. His momma was hit by a car and died. his two other surviving siblings were put to sleep by another shelter. he's 9 months old now. The red one next to him is Flicka. she is 7 years old and she was Pittie number one for us.

we didn't start getting Bullies until two years ago when we started doing dog rescue. the one you like is Milo. he's a 3 year old that is crosseyed because his former owners kicked him in the head when he didn't want to fight in the pit. he was about 60 pounds when we rescued him and now he's 105. he's a very happy and playful big puppy now who is much too big to prance the way he does. All of our dogs are friendly and love to play with each other. they are wary of strangers though because of the abuse they suffered. The white one on the left is our Dogo. His name is Achilles because we rescued him at 9 days old with what appeared to be a broken foot. turned out it was a massive bone infection that we spent a week cleaning up. His momma was hit by a car and died. his two other surviving siblings were put to sleep by another shelter. he's 9 months old now. The red one next to him is Flicka. she is 7 years old and she was Pittie number one for us.

That's awesome that you do the rescues. I wish I could but these 2 little idiots I have do enough damage. My brother has a 'Blue' pit bull and she just had puppies. He's trying to get me to take one but I just can't.

Back