Ann Widdecombe: The Gender Pay Gap is the Biggest Myth of Our Time

How nice to hear that there's no gender pay gap in the UK, but this woman doesn't know diddly about the US.

You didn't listen, did you?

iu

Ann Widdecombe: The Gender Pay Gap is the Biggest Myth of Our Time

The word is fraud, and we have known about this for years, but no one has any attention of fixing it.

In other news the West is dying.

You were warned.

If the feminsts are found telling the truth it is only accidental, the agenda comes first, the agenda is the only thing that matters.

Thats a good rule to follow.

You didn't listen, did you?

iu

I listened to the first few minutes with a full attention span, then her conservative droning became background noise. Her position on social issues is horrible. She supports shackling pregnant women prisoners to the bed when they go into labor. WTH? They aren't shackled when they aren't in labor. That's just cruel and unusual punishment.

I listened to the first few minutes with a full attention span, then her conservative droning became background noise.

So you didn't listen long enough to form an informed opinion, as I suspected.

You lack self-discipline.

:D

Her position on social issues is horrible. She supports shackling pregnant women prisoners to the bed when they go into labor. WTH? They aren't shackled when they aren't in labor. That's just cruel and unusual punishment.

See, you can't even focus on one issue.

Quick, what's the man's name she was speaking with? No peeking! :nono:

Back