Announcement; I killed my computer, dismembered it, and seperated the pieces

Rune

Mjölner
to remote junkyards.
Free at last.
I can now only post when someone else isn't using their computer.

Republicans: Fuck Off.

You seem rather frustrated the last couple of days. Earlier, I was tempted to make a PMS joke or something. Is it possible that life isn't really all that less stressful and more enjoyable without the evil computer on hand?

You seem rather frustrated the last couple of days. Earlier, I was tempted to make a PMS joke or something. Is it possible that life isn't really all that less stressful and more enjoyable without the evil computer on hand?

No, just short of time.
I need to get right to the point and not bother with trivialities and niceties.
Zero tolerance for liars and truth benders.

Bravo; FUCK OFF.

No, just short of time.
I need to get right to the point and not bother with trivialities and niceties.
Zero tolerance for liars and truth benders.

Bravo; FUCK OFF.

Wow, I have seen you get pissed off at your usual adversaries on this site, and of course, I rarely agree with you about anything, but you have been on a roll today, lashing out at everything. I assumed there had to be a reason, and while I was tempted to just poke fun at it, like I did in the other thread where we exchanged unpleasantries, this is the only evidence I have about things going on in your private life that could be leading to you being pissed off.

I'm not asking you to necessarily admit to any personal conflicts, considering some of the characters we have floating around here, but I thought you should be informed that you are definitely pissed off about something...

Wow, I have seen you get pissed off at your usual adversaries on this site, and of course, I rarely agree with you about anything, but you have been on a roll today, lashing out at everything. I assumed there had to be a reason, and while I was tempted to just poke fun at it, like I did in the other thread where we exchanged unpleasantries, this is the only evidence I have about things going on in your private life that could be leading to you being pissed off.

I'm not asking you to necessarily admit to any personal conflicts, considering some of the characters we have floating around here, but I thought you should be informed that you are definitely pissed off about something...

he has been like this before...

At least with Watermark, you know he's just fucking around. I don't know Dune well enough to be like, yeah, he's just screwing with us after downing some amphetamines and a few brownies.

Yeah, I lost a few hundred K and don't really want to discuss it much.
Fuck Republicans.

Well, that's sad. Perhaps you should start a company that manufactures jobs. You know, like Jobs R Us... Those are everywhere.

republicans are to blame for dune being a whiny asshole. republicans are to blame for dune losing an alleged couple hundred thousand dollars.

:rolleyes:

Back