Another $300 Billion Stimulas Package

cawacko

Nancy Pelosi is proposing another $300 billion stimulas package since the last one did so well. Any chance Obama veto's it?

McCain will be for it. Unless of course it actually helps the little guys.
I expected this with the drop in the market today.
And the other good news.

Hey citizen, I thought we agreed you wouldn't be the first to reply on threads I started...

I mever agreed to that. that is another one of your delusions. I specifically remember my response being NO. You need to work on that delusional problem.

Stimulus package, uscit. Those are the checks they keep sending to the poor people to get the economy going.

I got robbed. I didn't get a check last year and I probably won't get one this year.

This is stupid. Is any economist actually supporting this?

This just has no fucking purpose but to drive us deeper into debt.

""House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is mulling recommendations from several economists that Congress act on an economic-recovery package that would cost taxpayers $300 billion, according to congressional aides, equivalent to about 2% of the country's gross domestic product.""

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122402768546534409.html?mod=article-outset-box

So Bush obviously didn't veto the last one. Do you think Obama would veto this one?

""House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is mulling recommendations from several economists that Congress act on an economic-recovery package that would cost taxpayers $300 billion, according to congressional aides, equivalent to about 2% of the country's gross domestic product.""

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122402768546534409.html?mod=article-outset-box

So Bush obviously didn't veto the last one. Do you think Obama would veto this one?

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that both McCain and Obama would pass it.

Edit: 'I should say the short answer is' because "stimulus" checks don't do anything to help the economy and they push us further into debt.

lol

What? that $600 people got didn't work?

Who'd have thunk it?

I refused to sign-up and accept the first stimulus package as I will do with any subsequent ones as well.

You didn't have to sign up, they simply sent you a check if you fell within their parameters.

I do fall within their parameters and I didn't receive any check. I would have just torn it up if I had received it though..... or mailed it back. Again, I did receive material that needed to be filled out in order to qualify, so who knows, maybe it's different in my state?..... which really makes no sense since it's a federal and not state program.

Perhaps they don't even know that I exist, me being a low keyed loner that I am. I'll try to keep it that way, especially when they start the "human chip implants" program in the near future. :clink:

Back