Another Conservative Republican Caught Cheating: Roger Clemens

CanadianKid

McCready confirms Rocket affair
Posted: Tuesday April 29, 2008 05:50AM ET

Barricaded behind tightly drawn blinds at her Nashville home Monday, country singer Mindy McCready confirmed a long-term affair with embattled pitcher Roger Clemens. "I cannot refute anything in the story," a tearful but resolute McCready told the Daily News, which broke the story at midnight Sunday. After the teenage McCready met Clemens at a Fort Myers bar called The Hired Hand, she returned with the Rocket to his hotel room, but there was no sex that night, sources told The News. It wasn't until later, after McCready had moved to Nashville and become a country singing star, that the relationship turned intimate.

HAHA all the republicans are getting caught cheating on their spouses...and you cant meet a more douchebag player than Roger Clemens...This guy is the Tom Selleck of the baseball world... and I'm glad he got it coming for him....

CK

I just had to say...

LOL. And Mindy McCready is HOT.

Figures Canadian Kid is hating on a guy scoring with a hot chick. She seemed really hot when she was younger but some of her more recent photo's didn't look as flaterring I thought.

Figures Canadian Kid is hating on a guy scoring with a hot chick. She seemed really hot when she was younger but some of her more recent photo's didn't look as flaterring I thought.

Yes well, when your taste runs to 15 year olds that will happen, pervo.

Roger is a baseball player, Mindy is a country singer. Which we know by the Dixie Chicks, they aren't all Repubs...

Back