ANOTHER "Do as I say and not as I do" Rightie gets exposed...

zappasguitar

The silence from the anti-immigrant crowd is DEAFENING!!

SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Meg Whitman said Thursday that her former housekeeper might have intercepted a 2003 government letter warning that the maid could be in the country illegally as the Republican gubernatorial candidate denounced the story as a "baseless smear attack."

For a second straight day, Whitman forcefully denied that she knew her housekeeper was in the country illegally for years and called the allegations a "political smear on me, on my family, and based on lies." She suggested that Democrat opponent Jerry Brown was behind the story and that the housekeeper was being manipulated for political gain.

The housekeeper's attorney, Gloria Allred, has said she will release evidence later Thursday to show Whitman knew she employed an illegal worker.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/30/meg-whitman-housekeeper-s_n_745236.html?ir=Politics

This is a distraction Zap!

How dare you?!

You should be talking about what Dixie and Klaatu want to talk about! And the one they do not want to talk about is f'd up Republicans.

You know, I am starting to think that you don't know how to post on a message board Zap.

How dare you?!

You should be talking about what Dixie and Klaatu want to talk about! And the one they do not want to talk about is f'd up Republicans.

You know, I am starting to think that you don't know how to post on a message board Zap.

Is anyone REALLY shocked to find that a titan of the business world would run her own household as efficiently and CHEAPLY as possible?

Righties scream that "the law is the law"...well if that's the case then if Ms. Whitman is found to be lying then she deserves to be punished.

The housekeeper's attorney, Gloria Allred, has said she will release evidence later Thursday to show Whitman knew she employed an illegal worker.

Allred? Brown? It wouldn't surprise me to see this as an entirely made up scenario. Jerry Brown REALLY wants to be governor again.

What was it that Jerry Brown accused the Clintons of back in the day...somethin 'bout Chickens......

How dare you?!

Damn..Darla ... I feel legend like now... its kind of like a Ruth/Gehrig thing.. or Mantle/Maris .. or how about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?

:rofl:

Gloria Allred described the housekeeper's nine years working for Whitman as a "nightmare." She suggested Santillan was "exploited, disrespected, humiliated and emotionally and financially abused" by the Whitman family

She was a wetback making $23 dollars an hour....

I thought all of us fascist right wingers agreed a long time ago not to pay them more than five dollars a day.

On the San Francisco Chronicle yesterday this story had over 600 posts after this story was put up on the site. Quite entertaining read including the funny flamers who claimed to work for minimum wage and said they would eat Meg out to earn $23 an hour.

I'm tripping off this though. I have a gal that cleans my place every other month or so. Maybe once a quarter. Someone recommended her to me. I have no idea if she is legal or not. I thought you couldn't ask someone their legal status in a job interview? Am I wrong? If I wanted to follow the rules to a T how would I find out if she is legal?

On the San Francisco Chronicle yesterday this story had over 600 posts after this story was put up on the site. Quite entertaining read including the funny flamers who claimed to work for minimum wage and said they would eat Meg out to earn $23 an hour.

I'm tripping off this though. I have a gal that cleans my place every other month or so. Maybe once a quarter. Someone recommended her to me. I have no idea if she is legal or not. I thought you couldn't ask someone their legal status in a job interview? Am I wrong? If I wanted to follow the rules to a T how would I find out if she is legal?

Do what Meg Whitman did and go through a reputable service pay all the payroll taxes that are due and then...oh, gee, that didn't work so well for her did it <sarcasm>

Whitman did nothing wrong...the housekeeper did.

Back