Another pedophile outed... calls 12 year old...'young lady'...

QP!

Verified User
I often talk about the need for a Venn Diagram showing Trumps rings of criminality in every group he is involved with.

Now it is increasingly clear we need the same for his rings of Pedophiles from Epstein, to the top fashion agent he had working with Ivanka, when she was a child, and now, OF COURSE, if Trump is going to choose a spiritual advisor, he does not want someone actually good and holy,... nope, give Trump the pedophile as someone he can better relate to.

Pastor And Ex-Trump Advisor Resigns After Admitting Molesting 12-Year-Old

Morris was appointed to Trump's evangelical advisory board during his 2016 presidential campaign.

A Texas evangelical pastor and former spiritual adviser to Donald Trump has confessed to molesting a young girl in his past. Robert Morris, founding pastor of the Dallas-based Gateway megachurch, was accused by an Oklahoma woman of sexual abuse that began when she was 12 and continued until she was 16 in the 1980s, the Guardian reported.

donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein.gif

Here is the big question Trump is asking Epstein above : How many pedophiles do I have to be found to have WILLINGLY associated with before the magats will see me as a groomer and drop me?

You can see Epstein's reply.

sorry.....I thought this thread was about the young lady raped by the Biden supported illegal alien yesterday......
No problem.

This one is about how many Pedophiles Trump seems to ALWAYS invite into his inner circle.

Even when he gets a 'spiritual advisor' he somehow seems to choose to a pedophile.

Are we really going to pretend this is all just bad luck or a grand coincidence?

8ug3wl.jpg

You can watch Trump THANKING the pedophile here..

Which we can to Trump's well wishes for another notorious pedophile...

EdgykOyXoAAZXh_.jpg

Trump showing any gratitude or sympathy is a rare thing but he is not shy about it when it comes to ALL the pedophiles in his inner circle.

I often talk about the need for a Venn Diagram showing Trumps rings of criminality in every group he is involved with.

Now it is increasingly clear we need the same for his rings of Pedophiles from Epstein, to the top fashion agent he had working with Ivanka, when she was a child, and now, OF COURSE, if Trump is going to choose a spiritual advisor, he does not want someone actually good and holy,... nope, give Trump the pedophile as someone he can better relate to.

donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein.gif

Here is the big question Trump is asking Epstein above : How many pedophiles do I have to be found to have WILLINGLY associated with before the magats will see me as a groomer and drop me?

You can see Epstein's reply.
Your president showered with his daughter. Id ask you how stupid you are but its obvious

Back