Another politician of America's racist past has finally done us the favor of dying.

Socrtease

Verified User
I know you all will rake me over the coals, but today, Jesse Helms has joined Strom Thurmond in the firery depth of racist hell. The man who ran an ad in 19 fucking 90 showing white hands crumpling a piece of paper and the voice said "You really needed that job but they gave it to a minority" is finally gone. Good riddence to racist garbage.

I know you all will rake me over the coals, but today, Jesse Helms has joined Strom Thurmond in the firery depth of racist hell. The man who ran an ad in 19 fucking 90 showing white hands crumpling a piece of paper and the voice said "You really needed that job but they gave it to a minority" is finally gone. Good riddence to racist garbage.

Helms was a prick but don't be dogging Strom. Strom was a righteous dude!! Did he make his share of mistakes, yea? But once Strom saw that integration was the way it was going to be he became the first US Senator to integrate his staff and hire black staffers. Ya'll need to talk to some of those Gamecocks in South Cackilacky, including African American ones, they'll paint you a differant picture of Strom.

Racial preferences in hiring is an unconstitutional abomination.

Racial preferences in hiring is an unconstitutional abomination.

Is racial preference in fucking unconsitutional?

AssHat, the bill of rights is only about the government won't do to us. Racial preference violates the law, not the constitution. The law is about what other people will be punished for doing to us.

Back