Another Racist Republican

ib1yysguy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbbcVNOMqSk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

You guys sicken me.

What an idiot.

McCain personally wanted to select a Jew as his Vice Presidential candidate, we all know that, and here is one of his "supporters" putting a Star of David on the head of his Obama ghost as a statement that only white Christians should run the country.

People like this are oblivious to the reality of the world they live in, though.

It's an uphill fight in my own party, because there are plenty of people who don't realize this country is shared by many different kinds of people. They assume that anyone who matters looks and lives like them. These people are usually poorly educated, though and don't really have much power.

It was the party of a man named Goldwater long before it became the party of 'tards like this schmuck, and I don't think it even is the party of these people, although they may be often leaned on for support. I think that's a problem of leadership in the Republican Party if inroads cannot be made beyond that demographic.

What an idiot.

McCain personally wanted to select a Jew as his Vice Presidential candidate, we all know that, and here is one of his "supporters" putting a Star of David on the head of his Obama ghost as a statement that only white Christians should run the country.

People like this are oblivious to the reality of the world they live in, though.

It's an uphill fight in my own party, because there are plenty of people who don't realize this country is shared by many different kinds of people. They assume that anyone who matters looks and lives like them. These people are usually poorly educated, though and don't really have much power.

It was the party of a man named Goldwater long before it became the party of 'tards like this schmuck, and I don't think it even is the party of these people, although they may be often leaned on for support. I think that's a problem of leadership in the Republican Party if inroads cannot be made beyond that demographic.

McCain/Weinburg 08

What a fucking coward. He doesn't even have the courage to show his face. That reminds me of nazi skinheads who I used to have at my high school. They only want to fight people when it's five-to-one in their favor. The same with this piece of shit - he only wants to spew his hate when it's relatively anonymous.

Everyone should take note of the above. It's a classic example projection.
Oh come on now it is not like this guy is anything more than an isolated event, just like the woman that called Obama the Ay-rab at the rally, and the republican publication that printed the Obama Bucks, and the Sacramento Republican party website (only difference between Obama and Osama is a little BS.) And the yelling of terrorist and kill him and the constant introduction of Palin with the inclusion of Obama's middle name cause ALL they are really doing is calling him by his full name. It has nothing to do with trying to tie him to being a Muslim. Not to mention all those people filmed outside the rally that told us you can't trust the negros in power and how he is going to be anti-white. ALL of these are just isolated incidences that happen to mostly be isolated at Republican events. I don't understand why anyone would draw the wrong conclusion.

This guy is just a sick bastard. He tries to berate anyone who is not just like him. It makes him feel superior. And thats obviously the only way he feels superior.

I do think guys like this are an extreme minority within the party. Republicans are pro-money. If you have a big bank account they don't care what color you are.

What an idiot.

There's much better hope for the next generation Adam, you embody that yourself. Most of the young Repubs I've seen are controlled in their social Conservatism or often even non-existant.

Everyone should take note of the above. It's a classic example projection.

I'm simply noting the irony of you calling someone else out for hate when it is you who has wished death to people on this board and other people you do not like. Scum like you and the person in the video deserve each other.

Back