Another Reason Demorcrats should not want Hillary as their Nominee.

Socrtease

Verified User
Coattails. She has none. In states where the election was close last time if HIllary is the nominee repubs will flood the polls, close races will be close in the other direction. Hillary stands not only to derail what should have otherwise been a cake walk to replace GWB and his party in the WHitehouse, but she also stands to pull the rug out from under incumbent democrats that are running in close districts. The woman has no coattails. She comes to this election in a vest.

I'd be interested to see who superdelegates in close contests are throwing their weight behind for this very reason.

there is chatter that her "pledged" supers are beginning to waver in areas where it may effect the local level elections.

Coattails. She has none. In states where the election was close last time if HIllary is the nominee repubs will flood the polls, close races will be close in the other direction. Hillary stands not only to derail what should have otherwise been a cake walk to replace GWB and his party in the WHitehouse, but she also stands to pull the rug out from under incumbent democrats that are running in close districts. The woman has no coattails. She comes to this election in a vest.

Dont be so sure, My mother, who usually does not vote WILL be at the polls no MATTER WHAT!

In Mississippi, all the Republicans who used to hold house and senate seats have stepped down from office office, except for Cochran. That means the Democrats have an opputunity reclaiming half the senate and all of the house seats in Mississippi.

I have a feeling that the Democrats will piss it away. The Republican party of Mississippi isn't even sweating. There's just no expectation of the Democrats to make anything of the oppurtunity that has been handed to them on a golden platter.

Back