Anti-Israel agitators terrorize college campuses nationwide

ExpressLane

Verified User
Anti-Israel agitators terrorize college campuses nationwide

Michael Gerber, the NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Legal Matters, said Monday that “any kind of violence is not going to be tolerated” as anti-Israel demonstrations have upended Columbia University.

"Any kind of property damage is not going it is not going to be tolerated,” he continued. “Any sort of criminality is not going to be tolerated. And that includes harassment or threats or menacing or stalking or anything like that that is not protected by the First Amendment.”

Gerber earlier said "Columbia University is private property" and "absent some ongoing crime, we cannot just go on the Columbia campus as we see fit.”

"It is up to the university to decide whether or not they want us on campus. As a general matter, Columbia University -- and this goes back many years -- does not want NYPD present on campus. That is their decision,” Gerber added.

"Last week, on Thursday, they informed us that they had students who were trespassing. They asked us to come on the campus to take action, and we did,” he continued. “But that was an exceptional case in the normal course. They've made clear that we're not to be there.”

======================

It's time that ALL political protests be banned from College campuses. It can be done off campus. The pro Palestinian protesters have no right to harass peaceful Jewish students. The pro Palestinian protesters or just bullies.

I was going to read this article, then I noticed the source was FOX.

FOX had to pay nearly a billion dollars in penalties for intentionally lying to their audience.

I was going to read this article, then I noticed the source was FOX.

FOX had to pay nearly a billion dollars in penalties for intentionally lying to their audience.

You voted for Lying Joe Biden who lied to you and other voters when he said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. So I assume you will not be voting for Lying Joe Biden this time around.

Back