Antisemites, we see you

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Rep. Rashida Tlaib, Michigan Democrat, may as well have voted no along with fellow Jew hater Rep. Thomas Massie, Kentucky Republican (“Lawmakers overwhelmingly vote to recognize Israel’s right to exist, call for Hamas to free hostages,” web, Nov. 28).

Her “present” vote is not fooling anyone. “From the river to the sea” speaks for itself.

No doubt fellow Democratic House members urged Ms. Tlaib to be on good behavior since her censure. In the meantime, Mr. Massie’s “no” vote throws him into murky waters, and he may as well start wearing a sash that reads “antisemite.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/dec/1/letter-editor-antisemites-we-see-you/

Guno צְבִי;5875355 said:
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
There are true anti-semites in this country....has been LONG before I was born. However, there has also been valid critics of the state of Israel who are NOT automatically anti-semites.

Debunking the myth that anti-Zionism is antisemitic

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...is-antisemitic

Unless you are Jewish and experienced antisemitism you wouldn't say it was a long time ago

I didn't say that anti-semitism was something in the past, I said that IT'S BEEN HERE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR A LONG TIME, BEFORE YOU AND I WERE BORN .... AND IT STILL IS! It has gotten periodic MSM coverage that is magnified ten fold when something bad happens to Israel. Notably it was on the increase during the Obama years.

What's happening now in the MSM inadvertently lends itself to the propaganda of neo-nazis, pro anti-jewish islamic fanatics and the like ... people getting fired or losing advertisers (same in the private & academic sector) because they dare to deviate from the status quo line .... Israel is the victim that has a right to defend itself, and thereof any and all actions done by zionist gov't is justified.

Like I've said before ... no ones hands are clean in this hot mess. War is done by the desperate, the arrogant and the stupid.

Guno צְבִי;5875355 said:
Unless you are Jewish and experienced antisemitism you wouldn't say it was a long time ago
You are the preeminent VICTIM! You go, girl! Are you set up to accept privilege through Patreon?

I didn't say that anti-semitism was something in the past, I said that IT'S BEEN HERE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR A LONG TIME, BEFORE YOU AND I WERE BORN .... AND IT STILL IS!
Where is it? If you were challenged on that point, where would you say this "antisemitism" is so that your claim can be verified and that one would be able to verify that you even know what the word means?

Like I've said before ... no ones hands are clean in this hot mess.
My hands are clean. Did you want to clarify a little better or should you be summarily ignored?

War is done by the desperate, the arrogant and the stupid.
In Israel's case, war is waged by antisemitic racists who want to perpetrate genocide against Arab Semites that they are obligated to protect. In Israel's case, the wolves stormed the hen house.

Back