Any Baseball Coaches Here

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
This isn't a thread about MLB or their politics. I've been around baseball for a long time and I'm wondering if any of you have been too. I don't coach baseball teams, I used to when I had kids in little league but that's it. What I do is coach pitchers. I was a pitcher, I played until I was 25 and after that I've coached. I don't make a lot of money off of it but I do it any way because I like helping someone be better than they were. I work with some of the local high school teams when they ask me to and there's a local baseball training academy I work through sometimes.

No one. Really? I figured with the ...*cough* "demographics" we have here at least some of you would have at least coached a little league team.

I am a coach. Coached for a stretch back in the 90’s and now I’m drawing retirement and working part time I teach three classes a day and coach. We just run ruled the team we played tonight 12-0 in 3 innings. We play our district tournament tomorrow. Gonna be a cold one. Temp’s already dropped to 38° F here.

Edit: I just now saw this thread.

Back