Any big news in sports for you guys recently?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Any big sports happenings going on with your favorite teams? Just curious if anyone's team is doing pretty fucking awesome. :thinking:

I thoroughly enjoyed that interference call against the Houston fan. Now the entire fanbase will have something to bitch about for a long time. :D

Any big sports happenings going on with your favorite teams? Just curious if anyone's team is doing pretty fucking awesome. :thinking:

The Red Wings still suck. Not sure about the Lions, or Matt Patricia. Bob Quinn is a fucking idiot though. The Tigers suck. No one cares about the Pistons. The Wolverines are looking better than they should, the Spartans are looking worse.

I know you are not a fair weather fan kinda guy...hang in there....

The flag is still out there...and was all last year.

But they are really testing me.

I truly wish they had gotten rid of Odell Beckham, Jr. He is a terrific receiver...but his negative impact on the team is greater than his positive contribution.

I thoroughly enjoyed that interference call against the Houston fan. Now the entire fanbase will have something to bitch about for a long time. :D

I also love how last night the same exact hit went to the same exact spot and all the astros fans backed the fuck up and mookie made the catch

At least our coaches don't beat their wives. ;)
Oh you can do better than that. I was fully expecting a brain damage joke! (or have you heard about Urban's brain cyst?) LOL

Besides you'd have to be crazy to beat an Ohio wife....you might make her mad and then you'd be in serious trouble.

Oh you can do better than that. I was fully expecting a brain damage joke! (or have you heard about Urban's brain cyst?) LOL

Besides you'd have to be crazy to beat an Ohio wife....you might make her mad and then you'd be in serious trouble.

You've obviously never seen a southern girl when she is pissed off.

A running back has a short career and Pittsburgh keeps putting the franchise tag on him.
It's more desperation than greed,this is the last contract he will get.

Good riddance to Bell. I'm beyond thrilled with James Conner!

steelersmainfeature_homepage35.jpg
:loveu::loveu::loveu:

Back