Anybody see the CBS EliteXC show last Saturday?

CanadianKid

It was pretty good....

I know there are alot of crybaby Dana White nut huggers on the Internet...

But it was actually a very good show, and for free... Dont you hate those TUF noobs...

CK

Canadiantool, of course you would like remedial MMA. Do you have any training whatsoever. I highly doubt it.

he got winded in his last fight. and he did lose once to a boston x cop.. but man he hits so freaking hard. I saw him pop some guys ear off his head with one blow.

the guy he fought was a below average MMA fighter.

Canadiangerber - your breath still smells like simalac and I've been watching MMA longer than you've been alive, do have a BB and two college all american wrestlers for sons which makes for the best training base for MMA.

the guy he fought was a below average MMA fighter.

Canadiangerber - your breath still smells like simalac and I've been watching MMA longer than you've been alive, do have a BB and two college all american wrestlers for sons which makes for the best training base for MMA.

Wrestlers tend to lose in MMA.....

Jujitsu and kickboxing is where its at....

Topspin knows nothing like usual....

CK

Greatest champions of all time were college wrestlers you dork
Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Chuck Lidell, Rampage, it goes on and on

fight_kimbo.jpg

Greatest champions of all time were college wrestlers you dork
Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Chuck Lidell, Rampage, it goes on and on

Your an idiot Topspin....

College wrestling may be part of their background but that doesnt make them a wrestler....

Chuck Liddell is not a wrestler in the MMA world...Neither is Rampage....

Hughes and Couture are...but they aint the best fighters...

CK

you got your head caved in gerber. Take down defense in MMA is huge, generally college wrestlers have the best take down Defense and ground and pound.
Your from Canada, wtf would you know about sports.

you got your head caved in gerber. Take down defense in MMA is huge, generally college wrestlers have the best take down Defense and ground and pound.
Your from Canada, wtf would you know about sports.

How many times do you see Chuck Liddell trying to take down his opponents in a fight?

Rampage?

They dont....Cause thats not how they fight in MMA....

CK

you don't see anyone ground and pound Chuck because of his defense.
Go through the list of Champions and see plenty have college wrestling backgrounds. The other factor is NO athletes have more intense training backgrounds.

Back