anyone on here a landscape architect?

I know thats what sucks, but I just need someone who does it to draw up a fence going around a perimeter with an emergency entrance for an ambulance and to draw up a parking lot and some other entrance fencing like to the big dog side and to the little dog side.

I know thats what sucks, but I just need someone who does it to draw up a fence going around a perimeter with an emergency entrance for an ambulance and to draw up a parking lot and some other entrance fencing like to the big dog side and to the little dog side.
What is the shape and size of your dog park?

Come on people. What's happened to the frontier spirit of lending your fellow man a hand?

If he was loading a wagon to head west, I would lend a hand.

If he was butchering a deer, I would lend a hand.

If he was raising a barn, I would lend a hand.

But my "frontier spirit" has limits. He has two hands, let him have his own fun. If you have to come here for that, you might as well learn how to do it alone.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ejlmp/dpd.html

Here are some good ideas.

You need safety entrances, small and old dog side , big dog side , drinking fountains designed for people and dogs, benches , shade trees or structures, decomposed granit in heavy use spots, gates to allow in mowing equipment to both areas and Im sure a few other things.

Plan it well Dude and people and dogs will be thanking you for decades.

Oh how could I forget the doggie bag stations? You have to have bag despensers for the little plastic bags for people to pick up poo. As many as you can get and at good locations throughout the park.

Last edited:
Is this some kind of public service project?

Back