Anyone who critiscizes this man's words hates America or has no right to complain

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352025,00.html

Colorado Lawmaker Calls Mexican Workers 'Illiterate Peasants'

DENVER — A Colorado legislator known for kicking a photographer was ordered to leave the podium of the state House of Representatives on Monday because he called Mexican workers "illiterate peasants."

State Rep. Douglas Bruce, who has a history of provoking controversy, made the comment during debate on a bill that would allow the state to help immigrant workers get temporary federal visas. The measure is intended to ease a shortage of farm workers in the state.

"I would like to have the opportunity to state at the microphone why I don't think we need 5,000 more illiterate peasants in Colorado," Bruce said.

His outburst drew an audible gasp from the House.

"How dare you," said state Rep. Kathleen Curry, a Democrat who was serving as chairwoman during the debate. She told the Republican lawmaker he was no longer recognized to speak.

House Minority Leader Mike May, head of the GOP caucus, said legislative leaders were trying to determine what action to take against Bruce.

Rep. Terrance Carroll, a Democrat, said the remark could result in a formal ethics complaint that would require a hearing and possible suspension, censure or expulsion.

Bruce remained on the House floor Monday afternoon and was unavailable for comment.

He became the first Colorado lawmaker censured by the House after he kicked a newspaper photographer for taking his picture during a prayer.

Republicans later removed him from the powerful State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee because he refused to co-sponsor a resolution honoring military veterans. Bruce said he believed resolutions were a waste of time because they have no legal effect.

The Mexican Consulate in Denver did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Last edited:
LOL. Doug Bruce is an ass.

He was appointed to his spot, and will never be elected.

He sounds more like a concerned citizen with the guts to tell the truth to the liberal asshole Democrats that obviously have no spines of their own....:clink:

He sounds more like a concerned citizen with the guts to tell the truth to the liberal asshole Democrats that obviously have no spines of their own....:clink:

If liberal asshole Democrats are spineless, why does it take any guts to tell them anything? You are spurting out your blowhole Queen Biatch! Don't go shouting on here like some fishwife. Sean will personally kick your biatch ass right back to the clearance rack where you belong!

The other day, I was brave enough to say "Fuck you nigger" to a bunch of non-whites who were disgracing America by calling themselves citzens.

America, home of the white.

The other day, I was brave enough to say "Fuck you nigger" to a bunch of non-whites who were disgracing America by calling themselves citzens.

America, home of the white.

America is home to many different races, but citizenship should still have privelidges, especially the right to defense against foreign invasion and wage suppression. America is for american citizens of any race. You must be thinking of israel if you're thinking of some sort of ethnic supremacism.

You are seriously obsessed USC.

Do you have some horrible mental disorder that only lets you think about one thing? Should we not be making so much fun of you?

At first it was just another good reason to laugh at you but now I'm concerned I might be laughing at a mentally handicapped person.

America is home to many different races, but citizenship should still have privelidges, especially the right to defense against foreign invasion and wage suppression. America is for american citizens of any race. You must be thinking of israel if you're thinking of some sort of ethnic supremacism.

I had no idea the Mexican government had sent armed military forces to America and was now attacking our military directly head on with the intention of occupying territory like we occupy Iraq. That's truly suprising.

I had no idea the Mexican government had sent armed military forces to America and was now attacking our military directly head on with the intention of occupying territory like we occupy Iraq. That's truly suprising.

They're probably massing out in your local Walmart parking lot right now.

Seriously. Go look.

I bet there are a lot of Mexican guys there.

They're probably massing out in your local Walmart parking lot right now.

Seriously. Go look.

I bet there are a lot of Mexican guys there.

THAT'S THE MEXICAN MILITARY?! Shit they don't spend a lot of money on it, do they? You'd think that if a country wanted to invade, they wouldn't do it so pitifully. Put some heart into it, for christ sakes.

+I never see sand-negroes standing outside our wal-mart.

Oh wait I just checked and they had this guy standing in front of wal-mart:

mex4.jpg

America's in serious trouble.

THAT'S THE MEXICAN MILITARY?! Shit they don't spend a lot of money on it, do they? You'd think that if a country wanted to invade, they wouldn't do it so pitifully. Put some heart into it, for christ sakes.

+I never see sand-negroes standing outside our wal-mart.

They don't have to use violence. Americans are too guilted and beaten down to stand up for their rights as citizens. VIolence is only necessary when there's actual resistance. A nonviolent takeover doesn't require a large investment. It's just a matter of moving your people in and settling them.

Last edited:
You are seriously obsessed USC.

Do you have some horrible mental disorder that only lets you think about one thing? Should we not be making so much fun of you?

At first it was just another good reason to laugh at you but now I'm concerned I might be laughing at a mentally handicapped person.

I am on a mission from GAWD!

Repent you bush idol worshipping heathens!

Back