Anyone who does not support our president is unpatriotic.

You either support our war president or the enemies of America.

Yep, you're right

ron-paul-jedi-of-republic-thumb.jpg
Don't like it, fuck you gub'ment and fuck you President Obama, liberty is my birthright too fuckin' bad if that gets in the way of your stupid social experiments and corporate bail outs , I don't care... :D

negative, oh spoiled rotten one. Liberty IS a birthright, but you have to fight to retain it.

The only liberty we are born with is the liberty to die and perhaps poop some.
Our parents are our source of liberty when we are children.

Yeah I tried liberty when I was a kid, got my butt whipped too.
Detention is school a couple of times.

I also had the "liberty" to go fight in Nam too. Whether I wanted to or not.

The only liberty we are born with is the liberty to die and perhaps poop some.
Our parents are our source of liberty when we are children.

Yeah I tried liberty when I was a kid, got my butt whipped too.
Detention is school a couple of times.

I also had the "liberty" to go fight in Nam too. Whether I wanted to or not.

Your definition of liberty might be more applicable if you moved to Burma...

1: the quality or state of being free: a: the power to do as one pleases b: freedom from physical restraint c: freedom from arbitrary or despotic control d: the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges e: the power of choice
2 a: a right or immunity enjoyed by prescription or by grant : privilege b: permission especially to go freely within specified limits
3: an action going beyond normal limits: as a: a breach of etiquette or propriety : familiarity b: risk, chance <took foolish liberties with his health> c: a violation of rules or a deviation from standard practice d: a distortion of fact
4: a short authorized absence from naval duty usually for less than 48 hours

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liberty

How exactly do I support him as a war president yet express my feelings that the war is harming the country?

Maybe I can refrain frim screaming lies about him like "hes not an American hes Kenyan" when every piece of documentation tells us that he is an American?

Maybe I can stop calling him Hitler or Stalin when there is no logical reason to make that comparison?

Maybe I can quit telling everyone 'I want him to fail" instead of saying "I think his policies will fail"?

But if I support the war and think it was the ONLY choice Bush had at the time then maybe I should refrain from insulting the new president for his every move to contain the situation?

Maybe I should not cheer on pirates and then fake weep for them because they were teenagers?

Its hard to know what the right thing to do is sometimes huh?

It is easy Desh, just watch the "right" and do the opposite.
It has been the smart thing to do for over a decade.

Maybe I can try to reason with them so we dont see another building blown up woith childrens blood splattered on the cars outside?

Maybe they will be concerned that their actions and words may have consequences?

The idea that they would refuse to act like adults is just too frightening to comprehend.

I cant imagine what they would say after another Murrah building happens because they merely refused to frame their issues in an adult manner?

There is a future post that I really dont want to ever make.

Its going to happen again and I can feel it in my bones.

There is the SAME irrational talk of guns for killing their fellow citizens that people on the right are starting to spew.

LIES about stolen rights just like McVeigh spewed.

McVeigh the Libertarian, according to Wiki, the be all and end all of stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

McVeigh was known throughout his life as a loner; his only known affiliations were voter registration with the Republican Party when he lived in New York, and a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military.[8] Despite the former, McVeigh self-identified as a libertarian in a statement that was reported by MSNBC.com and The Washington Post;[9] and in 1996, while in federal prison, he voted for Libertarian candidate Harry Browne in the United States presidential election, 1996.[10] The LP said that he violated the nonaggression principle and thus was not a true libertarian.[11]

Let it never be said that the left allows anyone else to be what they claim. How's that first amendment stuff work for you?

Ohh it is like the boy crying wolf story. I have gotten to where I only believe 25% of what ANY govt official says and 0% of what a right wing politician says.

They can say whatever they want, I reserve my right to believe them or not.
Same with believing you.

Ohh it is like the boy crying wolf story. I have gotten to where I only believe 25% of what ANY govt official says and 0% of what a right wing politician says.

They can say whatever they want, I reserve my right to believe them or not.
Same with believing you.

And for the same reason, many feel the same towards your opinions.

Back